San Fran Brehs, what are must do things to do in your city in July?

Go anywhere in East Oakland to watch fireworks, there's way more fireworks coming out of every neighborhood than there is coming from the SF pier. :pimp: :lol:

Anybody in this thread been to the Japanese Tea Garden?

My gf wants to go this week, it looks chill in pictures but not sure what to expect.
JTG is chill. Take a walk around Stow Lake while you're there.

View media item 2470678

Go anywhere in East Oakland to watch fireworks, there's way more fireworks coming out of every neighborhood than there is coming from the SF pier. :pimp: :lol:

:rofl: this is true

My girl copped a city pass for two days, hopefully it isnt fully of boring spots

Anything go down on 4th of july? Like fireworks?

Like mentioned before either get somewhere up high like Coit Tower or Twin Peaks or just watch down by the water on Pier 39 and the surrounding area. I believe they do 2 separate shows, 1 near Pier 39 and another 1 further down the embarcadero, closer to the Bay Bridge. If you go to the pier I'd suggest getting there somewhat early and hanging out. It will get packed. I think Muni (the bus) is usually free on the 4th. I went like 2-3 years ago and was able to see fireworks from like 5 different cities from pier 39.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom