Sausage Party....yall gonna like it

plenty of iconoclastic euphemisms for da atheist bros.

It was a bit preachy, the atheist version of pious. There were some scenes that had me dying (like the orgy), but I feel like the trailer and idea I had of what it would be in my head was better. Also wish I knew the anti religious theme was the primary one, took someone that was religious and it was awkward at times.

It was a bit preachy, the atheist version of pious. There were some scenes that had me dying (like the orgy), but I feel like the trailer and idea I had of what it would be in my head was better. Also wish I knew the anti religious theme was the primary one, took someone that was religious and it was awkward at times.

No hate....but taking someone overly religion-sensitive (or sensitive at all) is never a smart move for this type of humor. All bets are off with these guys. They attacked everything from race, sexuality, religion, drug abuse, politics, Private Ryan......and food.:lol:

At the end of the day it's entertainment.....great entertainment in this case.

Last edited:
No hate....but taking someone overly religion-sensitive (or sensitive at all) is never a smart move for this type of humor. All bets are off with these guys. They attacked everything from race, sexuality, religion, drug abuse, politics, Private Ryan......and food.
laugh.gif

At the end of the day it's entertainment.....great entertainment in this case.
I was DYING and Clapping during the orgy scene.

Salma got me looking at tacos in a very different way now.

General rule, go to the movies with chicks. There's a ton of sex jokes you may even get some poo nani

watched with my wife and we were both dying.

I have a crude sense of humor so this was nothing to her.

Saw it last night and the movie was absolutely wild

As crude as much of the humor is, there's a lot of clever humor and religious/social commentary in here as well which I didn't expect

The food puns 
laugh.gif

Very well written and satirical to the fullest :lol: ending scene was wild.

Saw it last night. Hilarious movie. And as a staunch atheist, I appreciated the message.

It was also a great date movie. It was a mixed crowd in the showing I was at.

And one more thing, some idiots in there brought 10-11 year olds. There were at least 8 kids I saw walking out of the theater. :smh:

Son...multiple people were shocked when they saw them. You could hear all the friends and couples whispering to each other about who would bring kids to that movie. And it was an 11pm showing. Just wrong on so many levels.

Kids how young?

How clueless/careless could you be to either not know it's an adult movie or not care. And 11pm?:smh:

If you take kids to this...they'll become vegan or some ****.

They might go around trying to screw their pb&j

Back
Top Bottom