SAVE THE INTERNET!!!

Wow that's pretty serious...Good post, thanks for the heads up!
When your girl don't call you when you beep her
and you hit it and her thing feel deeper...
Say my name

[/center]

this is a big issue, imagine the ramifications, if u couldnt even go to youtube, or use hotmail because ur ISP doesnt support it and doesnt have deals with the right companies

imagine package deals to go to popular sites , similar to cable layouts
DS sz9.5 Pusheads $170 shipped, sz 9 WC Joga Bonita Pilgrim/Olive Court Forces $140 shipped, Adidas Warhol sz9.5 worn 1x : $100 shipped New Logitech Xbox Wireless headset $40 shipped

Isn't this the land of the free. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

:smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

Taking our rights away. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

I don't have time to write a lot on this, but some of you guys fail to realize just how far reaching this could be. There are only a few (less than ten if I remeber correctly) Tier 1 Providers. These are people like Level3, NTT, Sprint, AT&T, AOL and Qwest. The Tier1 providers own the actual physical equipment the internet runs on. We are talking the lines, the junctions, the nodes that let these companies put their servers and rounters on it.

Now, more than likely, there wouldn't be a monopoly, because I don't hink AT&T would be able to buy out Level3 and AOL or vice versa, but that isn't here or there. These are large companies, so they don't need to be a monopoly for this to happen, they only need to be petty and money grubbing. With the lobbyists, and the people that companies like Qwest pay to look over their interests, these companies hold a lot of power. With the lines that they own, they could flip a switch and shut everyone out. Now, more than likely, an alternate route would be available, as that was how it was designed, but there is no guarantee that the alternate route will be as fast, as solid, or even accessible by everyone affected.

[/b]​

it's like what would happen if ISS took over the shoe world.

Rare/Vintage Sneakers and Video Games at great prices
-IN STOCK- NY X's, signed tokyo stash, zoom flight 96, griffey max.10% off for the next 10 NT customers ONLY -code-NT10OFF
www.kick-game.com

Quote:
we could always switch over to the Internet II.

nono.gif

No, just no, we can't.

You obviously don't even understand what Internet II is planned for.
CIPH$ CIPH$ CIPH$

Quote:
I think there are alot of haxzors that would unite and destroy these companies' servers if it ever did

"haxzors"?
nono.gif

hackers are programmers. get it straight.

well if the government tries to take me freedom away, the constitution says I have the right to bare arms. DOS attacks and DNS poisoning is the way to go. Now I get why the patriot act was passed first. I'll probably be arrested by tomorrow.

nono.gif
nono.gif
These people disgust me with their money hunger.

Im bout to go to sleep, i'll sign tomorrow.

wowzers. you americans are getting nutted left and right these days. time to move to the great white north where we got no worries whatsoever. except for the taxes of course :smh:
nono.gif
then again our sales tax is being reduced by 1% in four days. wow its just getting better and better! 8)
glasses.gif
come my american friends! we welcome you! we got FREE internet!
[/center]

how the hell can our elected officials actually vote for this?
Check out my new Site

for the hottest new kicks for the best prices. AF1s, SBs, Jordans, and more!

Quote:
Is this post neccessary?

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
stop posting

This is completely necessary becasue our internet freedom is at stake. We already pay for enough services. Paying extra to surf the internet is just rediculous. I recommend anyone going to summer school at a major university to print the flyers and put them up. If we get enough people the government cant avoid this.
Win FREE STUFF like a psp just by using Blingo its better than Google!
Stay Fresh.

wait,is this only for the states? I hope us canadians dont have to deal with this mess.
______
WE GROWN.

k, I just sent my e-mail. If this passes, i'm going to Canada.
Philippines[/b]
mber No. 19[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom