Say hello to Dre my new Boxer dog. vol. Fight Night Champ

Meet Andre "Dre" Bishop. Named him after the main character on Fight Night Champion, no Vick. 

He's 3 months. Previous owner told me he was a Boxer but he has to be mixed with some type of terrier
laugh.gif
 (I really don't know ).

I got him for $300. Previous owner gave me paper work for the first set of shots and he's been dewormed. Also gave me a big cage, food, and treats.

What sucks is I think I'm allergic to the him
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
. He slept in my room the first night and I could barely fall asleep and woke up mad early because my throat felt funny. I've been around my friend's pitbull and never had any issues before. Coworker told me to wash him with Herbal Essence. Gonna try that out. 

I copped an air purifier and been popping Zyrtec daily.  Anyone else have this problem with their pets?

Gonna start Puppy Education next week at Petsmart. Went there earlier and everyone wanted to pet him. 
smile.gif

I really though you made a thread about your Fight Night character.

Trickeration.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Isaac Frost >>>

I can't fight that dude online, smh.. Never made it past 3 rounds fighting him.
Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I really though you made a thread about your Fight Night character.

Trickeration.

That wasn't even intentional, lol

That's a cute little fella..I felt similar with my dog(border collie) thought I was allergic to him but I think it was just the winter weather
laugh.gif
I haven't felt the allergies in a while. So maybe see how it is in a month or 2..if you are allergic you gonna have to get one of those hypoallergenic dogs or whatever they call it

Originally Posted by Carver

That's a cute little fella..I felt similar with my dog(border collie) thought I was allergic to him but I think it was just the winter weather
laugh.gif
I haven't felt the allergies in a while. So maybe see how it is in a month or 2..if you are allergic you gonna have to get one of those hypoallergenic dogs or whatever they call it

I just looked it up, and pass. http://www.petwave.com/Dogs/Dog-Breed-Center/Hypoallergenic.aspx those dogs are weak, lol.. I'll try that Herbal Essence shampoo and keep it out of my room when I go to sleep. 

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

laugh.gif

I just looked it up, and pass. http://www.petwave.com/Dogs/Dog-Breed-Center/Hypoallergenic.aspx those dogs are weak, lol.. I'll try that Herbal Essence shampoo and keep it out of my room when I go to sleep. 
Man..If I didn't already have 2 dogs, I would have gotten a Goldendoodle or that Mini Schnauzer
laugh.gif
those 2 are awesome. Wanted to get me a little Frenchy but we're good with 2 dogs lol

laugh.gif

Man..If I didn't already have 2 dogs, I would have gotten a Goldendoodle or that Mini Schnauzer
laugh.gif
those 2 are awesome. Wanted to get me a little Frenchy but we're good with 2 dogs lol
lol.. man those are old people dogs. 
laugh.gif
 .. what do you have now?
shoefreakbaby wrote:
Awww

Spoiler [+]
Home depot tile?

You know how we do, lol

ya, you should scrub that pup with the dog shampoo until he's clean as a whistle

& should probably clean your house reallywell too, spick-and-span, or he's just gonna
spread dander & house dust

hope that rids you of your symptoms
(dogs don't bother me unless they are unkept, cats though give me a slight allergy)

laugh.gif
lol.. man those are old people dogs. 
laugh.gif
 .. what do you have now?
laugh.gif
I have a Border Collie and a little Jack Russel mix they keep each other busy all day long

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Nice dog. He's going to be big.
Iono for 3 months he seems on the smaller side, and if he's mixed terrier something like OP said then he'll probably be a medium sized dog as an adult.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

ya, you should scrub that pup with the dog shampoo until he's clean as a whistle

& should probably clean your house reallywell too, spick-and-span, or he's just gonna
spread dander & house dust

hope that rids you of your symptoms
(dogs don't bother me unless they are unkept, cats though give me a slight allergy)
What confused me is he's a short coat dog and I barely see any shedding. I'm on in 2 days so I'm definitely going to do some cleaning.
Carver wrote:
DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
Nice dog. He's going to be big.

Iono for 3 months he seems on the smaller side, and if he's mixed terrier something like OP said then he'll probably be a medium sized dog as an adult.

I hope he doesn't get too big. I was talking to a Petsmart rep and she also was saying he had to be mixed because he's not really big for a 3 month old. I wisj there was a way to determine the breed for sure. The previous owner said she adopted him for some spot in Miami. They told her he was dewormed and that turned out to be a lie. So she had to get it done. So i'm skeptical on his age as well. 
laugh.gif

Thanks everyone. 
pimp.gif

puppy classes at pet smart are a waste of time and money.. my babyboy rocky, also did it, and he still listens like a deaf person

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

puppy classes at pet smart are a waste of time and money.. my babyboy rocky, also did it, and he still listens like a deaf person

I'm clueless when it comes to training so I figured I'd get some help. One of my biggest concern was socializing the puppy. 

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom