SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

Glad I could help.

FYI - All Champs locations are price matched, so if you run into your local joint and the shoes aren't marked at 99.99, make them ring em up for you, they'll show.

Happened to me. I went to pick up a pair at Queens Center for somebody after finding out that size was sold out in the city and when I went there, the Michigans didn't have the 99.99 tag, but all the others did. I asked the manager, and he said they weren't on sale. So, then I told him, I bet if you scan it, it pops up as 99.99. And, it did.

SMH - I don't usually get on sneaker employees for not being shoe geeks (being a geek is outside the requirements for a low-level retail job). But, if you're a manager at a store and you don't know which of your products are on sale, that's a problem. These same dudes probably press the younger sales staff to make more sales. Meanwhile, dude would have let a sale walk out the door had I not known more about his job than he does.

Whatever... I'ma give myself the #coolstorybro on this one.:lol:

i didnt see the michigans in Tampa either, anyone have actual photos? cuz of all of them that would be the only pair i might be interested in

$49.99 is a crazy price.  Lil too bulky a shoe for me to train in tho, but to each his own.

Although this rendition doesn't have the comfy Tuned Air tech, it's still an exceptional trainer. They've been my weapons for two weeks now. Previously I trained in the Nike Trainer 1 2009. My only regret is not gettin' another colorway for that price. But thankfully the blk/red is on sale, and I'll patiently wait for the blk/silver to follow suit as well.

These were heavily slept on... People will cry for these to retro again a few years down the road. Lol.

i didnt see the michigans in Tampa either, anyone have actual photos? cuz of all of them that would be the only pair i might be interested in

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, my local Champs told me that no pairs were available in California.
She ordered them for me, and they got to the store in a week for pick up.

Last edited:
These were heavily slept on... People will cry for these to retro again a few years down the road. Lol.

not that they were slept on. its just the ridiculous price they were asking for. they will be had when they hit the outlets

not that they were slept on. its just the ridiculous price they were asking for. they will be had when they hit the outlets

This. They were $140.00 when they originally dropped. Now they subtracted the TL tech and up the price $40.00. Nah, I'll be patient.

Last edited:
What i find strange is that some peoples pairs have the 3m like reflective material while others don't. Mine came and don't have it.

Scratch that, they do reflect depends how far away the flash is from the shoe but one of the heel tabs reflects and the other doesnt smh

Last edited:
The Pine Colorway of these are sitting in my local nike outlet for 99.99......FSR

Last edited:
  Thought I had waited long enough for a pretty good deal on the neons 105 shipped to store from FL with a coupon code after seeing ppl cop for under 100 Im debating waiting even longer to cop or bite the bullet and not risk being able to find a sz 13 later.  

Last edited:
Caved n copped on fnl for $90 shipped.
Not the cheapest. But still low enuff for me.

I'm good on the rest unless they drop more og colorways.

Last edited:
I just copped off fnl too for $93.50 Using SAVEME20($20) to get my discount and i see the black colorway on eBay for 98 + free shipping but couldn't pass up the Mich. since the black will go on sale like the rest at that price with all the heat coming out next year.

unds and been wearing my pair the last few days, got 2 more pairs coming in the mail.

my only grip with them is how stiff that plastic leather toe is

Last edited:
^ I knew they'd eventually hit outlets, but I couldn't wait. oh well

Back
Top Bottom