SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

What up bros!

Hows everyones pairs holding up?

i just looked through the thread again and i see most of us got the Neons :pimp:, which are one of my fav sneakers period. Since its been over a year now i figured ill give my opinion on them
Ended up with 2 retro neons with a 3rd pair on the way to me and a pair of the OGs which is the shoe that started everything for me back in 4th grade blah blah blah like ive said
a bunch of times lmao
they did a good job with the retro imo a solid 8.5 out of 10, if im gonna get picky there was of course the lack of the slighty sleek shape or more so curvy shape they once had
even tho there such a bulky shoe
They really couldnt punch the holes all the way through on the lateral side? but again this is if im being picky
These are things to be expected 14 years later from Nike, the basically plastic toe box is a little annoying but I must say they take a beating and still look almost ds after about 20 wears :pimp:

Latest wear on the retros the other day

ogs i got last year

Last edited:
Waddup, Jae.

I actually just wore my Neon pair last weekend. They crack my rotation, so that's a good sign. I still don't like leather they used, but overall it was a complex design that they executed well enough. I'm still satisfied. I've never worn my navy pair though.

I still wish they would have done the black, grey, pool pair. The FL(?) exclusive pair would have been cool too, but I really missed the blacks.

And, don't remind me you were in 4th grade when these came out. I wore these to class in college for crissakes. :lol:

Nice to see the thread being kept alive. I never had the og's growing up but I jumped on the neon release after falling in love with pics online over the years. These have been my go-to cold weather shoes. Theyre built like tanks, easy to clean, and just everything I'm really looking for in a shoe that I know is gonna get a little dirty and roughed up before the night ends. Like Jae said, still look great after consistent wears!

i bought the neon cw last year for retail kept them a week and returned them.was a nice shoe one of the best retros i have seen in years.just couldnt justify paying 180.

not many shoes are worth 180$ to me.

BIP the OG with the pills while skippin school lmao

i feel you Burk, i think i payed like $110 for my first pairs and than around $70 each for the last 2 i think ppl were getting them from the outlets at some point for less than $50

another on foot for the hell of it, Love These!

Revival.. how do these fit?

These really haven't released since 2012. Sheesh.

Half size big. I recently sold my pair. Hurt my sole. :frown: such a beautiful shoe.

Was considering copping. Only thing holding me back was they might fall apart by now and not knowing sizing. I feel like a retro should be in the works but its SUCH a niche shoe that it can also go completely over looked for another 6 years. Def a beauty!

egaroc1 egaroc1 why did they hurt? Bricks or weird fit or something. I know the Air Force Commands (Billy Hoyle) had a killer pinky situation.

egaroc1 egaroc1 why did they hurt? Bricks or weird fit or something. I know the Air Force Commands (Billy Hoyle) had a killer pinky situation.
They ran half size big but I couldn’t tell if they were pinky toe killahs.
I think they were not since they felt roomy af.
mans yes they were bricks but not on the level of the Griffey’s. The quality n build was A1.

Was considering copping. Only thing holding me back was they might fall apart by now and not knowing sizing. I feel like a retro should be in the works but its SUCH a niche shoe that it can also go completely over looked for another 6 years. Def a beauty!
BEF176BC-248D-4E3B-A406-7A207AD3DCEB.jpeg
74D313E4-B2A8-4122-A5BA-3D8659270660.jpeg
469464AD-0F54-4B49-97A0-F15E1A42AE67.jpeg
1A9FCE3F-D5AC-400C-92B5-21D5A7A1F96E.jpeg

U should cop and don’t be afraid even if DS. I think they are still good for another few yrs.

egaroc1 egaroc1 Thanks bro! I just scooped a 10.5 that was worn once. I thought they were DS so that should give them a little longevity. Hope they fit and hold up.. it'll be the first time owning these.

Sold mine like 3 years back for like $60 :lol:
Loved them when I first copped, but they too bulky now
Def bulky and in the same weight class as the totalposite foam. :lol:

egaroc1 egaroc1 Thanks bro! I just scooped a 10.5 that was worn once. I thought they were DS so that should give them a little longevity. Hope they fit and hold up.. it'll be the first time owning these.
Yea I should be gucci. They are beautiful and just weren’t appreciated buy sneaker heads but if these dropped nowa days it would be an SNKRS exclusive 🥴 n would be hard to cop

I wore mine a few months ago.

Definitely will not be falling apart.

had them in 2012 and they weren't amazing on comfort but weren't the worst either. I wore them as work beaters at the metal scrap yard I worked at. Glad to have owned them once but not worth keeping in good condition for the regular rotation, for me at least.

Turns out these do NOT run TTS or are roomy in anyway. The pair I ordered def runs small. I know folks have diff feet but ya'll are big tripping for thinking these are roomy at all. Now I need an 11. The 10.5 feels like tight lego blocks.

Turns out these do NOT run TTS or are roomy in anyway. The pair I ordered def runs small. I know folks have diff feet but ya'll are big tripping for thinking these are roomy at all. Now I need an 11. The 10.5 feels like tight lego blocks.
?????
That’s wild. Never heard this before. U might want to check on swelling in yo feet bro.
it’s an early sign of da sugars.
be safe famb. 🙏🏼

Back
Top Bottom