Scammed by NTer Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

This is insane... contact paypal and see if they can do anything
You don't think i did that already?
Chase and paypal told me, "too bad"

wait, you cant chargeback gift payment? i thought you can chargeback anything with your CC company?
CC? yeah
Debit? Nah 

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

This is insane... contact paypal and see if they can do anything
You don't think i did that already?
Chase and paypal told me, "too bad"

wait, you cant chargeback gift payment? i thought you can chargeback anything with your CC company?

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....ive never liked Spot, but imma have to give him the benefit, something about this situation sounds strange. just dont sound like him. but as others have said who do we really know on here?

...hope all is settled without bad feelings.
Cmon, man. 
I've done nothing but help people on this forum. 

For years..

I wouldn't pull that. 

Dang man
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Name sounds familiar. I believe he has a Camron avy counting his bricks. And his name is Spot Rusherz???

087260d691c46b66c074afeea764ff1d29636336_r.gif

Really shady business

Messed up people come across as genuine individuals and pull snake !@@# SMH.

Hopefully you get your bread back

His name is Spot Rusherz
You deserve it.  Its like a woman going on a blind date with a dude named Psycho Rapist.  You kinda had it coming.

Like everyone else I'm surprised someone that's been here for a minute like Spot would do this. Didn't know $!%$ about dude outside of his posts here though.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

His name is Spot Rusherz
You deserve it.  Its like a woman going on a blind date with a dude named Psycho Rapist.  You kinda had it coming.
laugh.gif

I always knew he was a bum, ever since he cosigned Bee on that shady move he pulled on me.
30t6p3b.gif

OP remember when u said that u really hate a certain NT so much that you could kill him in the "thread about nothing"? well......

Back
Top Bottom