laugh.gif
why question it now, you got it back and that's all that matters

laugh.gif
True
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

so...

all of the sudden, the lil kid that we all know/knew was the scammer... starts saying "its not me, i dont know what your talking about..." ... and we're just supposed to believe him.... why? were those just random myspace pages people were posting?

then all of the sudden, a random NTer just pops up with the "i got your ipod, ill send it back soon" ... and dude said "i just created an NT account so i could get in contact with you" ... isnt there a waiting period... or is that done with?

just seems fishy how this all got wrapped up in such a timely and orderly fashion. glad you got your stuff back, but i wouldnt be surprised if the dude that "helped you out" was also the dude that "got you" in the first place.
I have been thinkin the same thing the past couple days, but idk.
i thought that as well for a moment, but when i re-read the PMs that the anonymous tipster sent, he sounded pretty legit. like everybody saidthough, at least you got it back.

This kid destroyed several peoples trust on iss its rather lame he made prob 10-15 accounts fake feedback. All of his feedback and post all came with in onemonth just lame.

This kid destroyed several peoples trust on iss its rather lame he made prob 10-15 accounts fake feedback. All of his feedback and post all came with in onemonth just lame.

Back
Top Bottom