Scammer: Nhung2609 (NT & Ebay) aka Jordansneakerhead23 (ISS)

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

impatient my +*+ he paid on april 2nd and its now april 12th thats been 10 days.

delays happen and that's cool. stuff happens in peoples lives and thats understandable

lack of communication isn't though, when i sell i try and get the buyers stuff out within 24 hours of received payment. if stuff comes up though ill take the inatitive to message the buyer and inform them about the delays rather then leave them in the blind with no clue whats going on. its bad business on the sellers part. most buyers are reasonable and are cool with a delay if the seller is upfront with them.
The thing is stuff happens, lack of communication has happened to me and its not something anyone enjoys but people need to account risk even when the odds seem good. I look at it like this whatever the worst is I handle it. The key is calculated risk also 10 days is not a big deal.

lack of communication isn't though, when i sell i try and get the buyers stuff out within 24 hours of received payment. if stuff comes up though ill take the inatitive to message the buyer and inform them about the delays rather then leave them in the blind with no clue whats going on. its bad business on the sellers part. most buyers are reasonable and are cool with a delay if the seller is upfront with them.

well, not everyone's like us [I pride myself for being a good communicator amongst my buyers].

this is why you need to review the seller's history (which unfortunately never happens nowadays). Everyone just assumes this seller is legit because buyer X said so.

accusing someone a scammer isnt cool at all especially if its only been 10 days.

Damn I bought a pair of Red Carpets from him a couple weeks ago.. Got em for 175 shipped too.. Seemed legit maybe hes real busy or something..

Hope you get your kicks though

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

well, not everyone's like us [I pride myself for being a good communicator amongst my buyers].

this is why you need to review the seller's history (which unfortunately never happens nowadays). Everyone just assumes this seller is legit because buyer X said so.

accusing someone a scammer isnt cool at all especially if its only been 10 days.

yeah it goes both ways.  i have no problem giving the seller the benifit of the doubt on this one  now after seeing his response.   he didn't duck the thread and responded and like the saying says theres two sides to every story.

messing with someones reputation isn't cool though  however i would be skeptical if i didn't hear anything from a seller for 10 days  if they were quick to respond to all my messages before the transaction was completed but from what the seller said  he emailed the buyer regarding his stuff.

Read your emails kid. This Rick guy is legit. You should not be posting their cell phone numbers because it has nothing to do with anything at all.

Originally Posted by Manglor

If you are too busy to take a few minutes ship something out then don't sell anything.

PERIOD.
Not really.

I can be free this week and make a listing and then i finally get a response next week but instead im busy. Its all about the timing.

Not really.

I can be free this week and make a listing and then i finally get a response next week but instead im busy. Its all about the timing.

When you get the response doesn't matter in the least. I've listed stuff for sale then gone out of state and gotten offers weeks later but i don't accept payment for anything if i can ship within 48 hours or make arrangements with an EXACT shipping date.

If you have time to give someone your paypal address you should have time to ship.

Slow lazy shipping is what ruined ebay. Now sellers can't leave feedback and anyone who is unhappy for ANY reason can be refunded on ANY purchase.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Not really.

When you get the response doesn't matter in the least. I've listed stuff for sale then gone out of state and gotten offers weeks later but i don't accept payment for anything if i can ship within 48 hours or make arrangements with an EXACT shipping date.

If you have time to give someone your paypal address you should have time to ship.

Slow lazy shipping is what ruined ebay. Now sellers can't leave feedback and anyone who is unhappy for ANY reason can be refunded on ANY purchase.

this is true.      like i said earlier,  alot of sellers are very accomadating when your inquiring about the item before you pay because they want to get that sale but once the buyer pays them they feel they could give the buyer the run around when it comes to answering questions.   if you answered questions promptly before the sale was completed then don't stop answering questions after the sale was completed if the buyer asks you a reasonable question.

on the other hand, there are some impulsive impatient buyers,  i always try to clarify with the buyer when i'm going to ship and i let them know that on big purchases i won't ship until the funds clear into my bank account. i let them know from the get go so their cool about it but every now and then you get that buyer who pm's you or messages you on aim  12 hours after the sale  talkin about  "hey man did you ship yet"   and asks you over and over and over again until you ship.    i'm a fast shipper but if i tell you when i'm going to ship  then give me a grace period where your not hounding me about shipping,  if the day i said i was going to ship passes and you still haven't heard from me then message away  but if the day i said i was going to ship hasn't came yet and your asking if i shipped yet  it can be annoying.

Hold up, now the lies start. I was told they would be here next Saturday? LIE. You told me they would be here LAST SATURDAY 4/10. I paid on 4/3 why would I expect the shoes 4/17? Next just like someone else posted, if you just would have responded bacl to my emails we would not be going through this. ALL YOU HAD TO SAY WAS, "I mailed you package 1st class, and not priority and I forgot your tracking number". You TOLD ME YOU WOULD GIVE ME A TRACKING NUMBER AND I NEVER HEARD FROM YOU SINCE AND IT HAS BEEN A WEEK. Look i'm a grown man, and if the shoes get here I will come back here and turn this into an apology post. Just for future reference, keep communication between you and your sellers. I'm in grad school, work, and volunteer, trust me I can fully understand if you are busy, just not too busy to respond to an email, ESPECIALLY if you are running a business.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

impatient my +*+ he paid on april 2nd and its now april 12th thats been 10 days.

delays happen and that's cool. stuff happens in peoples lives and thats understandable

this

if sellers don't have time to mail, they don't have time to sell

Hold up, now the lies start. I was told they would be here next Saturday? LIE. You told me they would be here LAST SATURDAY 4/10. I paid on 4/3 why would I expect the shoes 4/17? Next just like someone else posted, if you just would have responded bacl to my emails we would not be going through this. ALL YOU HAD TO SAY WAS, "I mailed you package 1st class, and not priority and I forgot your tracking number". You TOLD ME YOU WOULD GIVE ME A TRACKING NUMBER AND I NEVER HEARD FROM YOU SINCE AND IT HAS BEEN A WEEK. Look i'm a grown man, and if the shoes get here I will come back here and turn this into an apology post. Just for future reference, keep communication between you and your sellers. I'm in grad school, work, and volunteer, trust me I can fully understand if you are busy, just not too busy to respond to an email, ESPECIALLY if you are running a business.

No reply to this i see. Must be pretty busy again.

Back
Top Bottom