SCAMMER: tried to help the dude and he leaves me hangin @darthpolak

2 words:
Rock deep

I don't understand how admins just let this guy promote his brand on the forums like nothing ever happened. Wasn't his account already banned? It's a slap in the face letting him use a backup account like he didn't straight up steal from a nt member and post a pic holding a gun with the stolen sneakers.

2 words:
Rock deep

I don't understand how admins just let this guy promote his brand on the forums like nothing ever happened. Wasn't his account already banned? It's a slap in the face letting him use a backup account like he didn't straight up steal from a nt member and post a pic holding a gun with the stolen sneakers.

It's the DC connection, I'm assuming. Look at the NT Twitter account and peep the 6 people "it" follows. I'm assuming this is the account Meth uses, btw.

Whatever the case, dude is corny. Pretty sure I've never seen a more pompous and self-serving online persona than him.

2 words:
Rock deep

that call is above my pay grade and it went down when i was a regular member. i just make sure people never forget and others can vouch for me by putting them out there when he tried to promote that raggedy brand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom