"Scandal" on abc discussion thread

Not cool man, I tried to forget that ep. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Feels were certainly had.

Season premiere tonight @ 9pm.
pimp.gif

Man I was talking to my sister last night
How I'm glad Olivia dad killed fitz son
He was talking hella ****
Basically flaunting him ******* his daughter and her being his mistress all in his face
Fitz a straight sucka
But mm mmm mmmm melly is my bae
If I ever met her in real life me and my girl gonna have to go on a break
I wonder if she mess with black dudes
Something about her booty chin and her lips is sexy

i'm glad this thread survived and maintained discussion, i thought people wouldn't give this show a chance solely because of the liz/fitz story line. show is solid, writing is on point for the most part.

damn had no idea this show had such a strong male following.
The show actually had a lot of intrigue when it started, every episode was about a different subject and had a spy movie feel to it. Then it became the liv and Fitz show ; everything else was a side Story then they took it a step further and made all the plots involve them and their families.

damn had no idea this show had such a strong male following.

It doesn't. :lol: Even if you base that off this thread. 2 seasons ...11 pages.

I saw one episode at this chicks crib it's definitely wasn't like what one would assume it is. (The one where president's I guess dad raped his wife I was like man what) Not intriguing enough for me to watch again though :lol:

Average episode was average. At least they didnt star the Liv and Fitz nonsense yet, but I saw that setup, I know its coming. Then the show will become a romance soap opera again 
mean.gif

This dude Jake insecure as all hell hes climbing up the "Needs to Die" list, they already offed the number two guy, now Fitz needs to go.

Millie :smh:

I hope they kill the Fitz/Olivia/Jake love triangle nonsense. Olivia and Jake just need to rock together, better team with their resources.

Still kinda sucks Columbus got killed off :lol:

eyes.gif
Better than the last but still meh. Oh the next episode is gonna be about Liv and Ftiz. Yeah this show will never be great again.

Back
Top Bottom