SCANDAL returns vol. my angus is heavily peppered

Spoiler alert

Are ya really ready

What y'all think bout to happen with shorty's mom? I think she may come back and put the iron to poppa pope

What about Quinn? She over here ****** with Charlie like he's the one who put her on? I think Huck gonna put the work on both of them

Now the ***** Harrison, he bout to catch the work too, my ***** Adnan Salif bout to come through with the heat and put 2 in his dome on some g ****

Olivia? She bout to continuously get her box eaten wild vigorously by Mr. President.

The First Lady? It will be revealed that her kid actually isn't Fitz. It's his father's (y'all seen that sex scene..I wasn't ready smh)

Any other predictions?

Oh and Senator Davis is going to get tired of gettin turned down by Olivia, come out the closet and reveal dat mouf to Cyrus

Last edited:
Spoiler alert

Are ya really ready

What y'all think bout to happen with shorty's mom? I think she may come back and put the iron to poppa pope

What about Quinn? She over here ****** with Charlie like he's the one who put her on? I think Huck gonna put the work on both of them

Now the ***** Harrison, he bout to catch the work too, my ***** Adnan Salif bout to come through with the heat and put 2 in his dome on some g ****

Olivia? She bout to continuously get her box eaten wild vigorously by Mr. President.

The First Lady? It will be revealed that her kid actually isn't Fitz. It's his father's (y'all seen that sex scene..I wasn't ready smh)

Any other predictions?

That title made me spit my water out :lol:
Thanks to my wife I'm hooked on this show. Huck is that dude. Ole crazy bastard. That scene with the first lady and Fitz's pops :wow:

Cant wait to see my boo fitz

What type of pepper did you use on your angus?

Last edited:
You've obviously never watched Scandal.
I watched half of the first season and it was her having affair with the president and trying to hide this affair with some other girl

The entire second season has had barely anything to do with that. They would reference it or the president would try to pull her and she would shut him down.

What I saw was a Homeland/House of Cards hybrid type show.

Cayenne......Zamn zaddy your angus is going to be peppered for Mama pope

I hope quin dies

Last edited:
Personally I'm going with a nice Montreal Seasoning. Might throw some Mrs. Dash in there if my angus is not peppered properly by that point.

The toughest character in this show...Huck, is actually gay too...I find that pretty ironic.

I wanted Quinn and Huck to hook up, but Quinn went off the handles, just as much as the show did this past season and I thought momma popes escape was maddddddd bunnnnnnzz :lol:

Personally I'm going with a nice Montreal Seasoning. Might throw some Mrs. Dash in there if my angus is not peppered properly by that point.

Mrs.Dsh huh....

Depending on how early you pepper I think it will be zesty by 10 tomorrow

I find adding a dash of lemon and a tinge of lime peppers my angus in a timely matter.

Its funny how people who bash this show neve watched it.

I'm actually peppering my angus now, and keeping it sealed air tight overnight. Tomorrow, by the time it's ready to oil up, my angus will be tenderized to the max and ready

Mrs.Dsh huh....

Depending on how early you pepper I think it will be zesty by 10 tomorrow

I find adding a dash of lemon and a tinge of lime peppers my angus in a timely matter.

Its funny how people who bash this show neve watched it.

Speaking of Lemon, I'm actually doing the Don Lemon regimen for peppering my angus.

What I do is I peel a bunch of lemons and limes and oranges, then I take them and take some pepper corn, separate it and grind it in with the citrus.

That way I can make sure to specifically bash the black pepper while still showcasing the intensity of my zest.

:wink: only the most zesty peppered angus for zaddy

sometimes i don't even want it peppered. rather have that raw flavor all in my face.

:x :smh: might've went too far and/or learned something about myself :lol:

Last edited:
Breakdown of this thread:

1.) Prevalent Peppered-Angus Comments: 92%

2.) A guy who doesn't like watching shows with women and subsequent replies: 7%

3.) Actual "Scandal" Content: 1%

Last edited:
:wink: only the most zesty peppered angus for zaddy

sometimes i don't even want it peppered. rather have that raw flavor all in my face.

:x :smh: might've went too far and/or learned something about myself :lol:

Breakdown of this thread:

1.) Prevalent Peppered-Angus Comments: 92%

2.) A guy who doesn't like watching shows with women and subsequent replies: 7%

3.) Actual "Scandal" Content: 1%

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I watched half of the first season and it was her having affair with the president and trying to hide this affair with some other girl

I stopped watching because i couldnt take anymore of this **** with the president.

They were like 16 year olds, on and off on and off. Got annoying fast.

I stopped watching because i couldnt take anymore of this **** with the president.

They were like 16 year olds, on and off on and off. Got annoying fast.

Yeah, I'm getting sick of their ****

I'm also getting sick of Quinn's ****. She needs to die.

Papa Pope can't go out like that. I can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve. Mama Pope about to get into some diabolical **** too :smh:

I wanna get Harrison's backstory too. He's the only one who hasn't gotten one yet.

Idc what happens but a main character has to catch the fade.

This will be Harrisons season hopefully dude has added no value to the show since the jump.

Back
Top Bottom