Scarface New Album Deeply Rooted Drops September 4th

Bruhs the song with nas and Ross is just too damn :pimp:
These ****** need to get locked in a studio and not released till they finish a collab album

FACE  geekin, The world is yours is a classic its one of my favs i grew up on dude literally

I'm glad that folks actually went out and supported this, whether it was physical form or iTunes, although there are three extra tracks on the bestbuy version. Please, if there is a real artist, an actually good artist, please BUY it. Imo, that's why there is so much trash out there, people will support crap music and not real artist with something to say, artists who don't change what made them them in order to keep up, Face stayed the same and has been just as relevant today as he ever was.

I'm glad that folks actually went out and supported this, whether it was physical form or iTunes, although there are three extra tracks on the bestbuy version. Please, if there is a real artist, an actually good artist, please BUY it. Imo, that's why there is so much trash out there, people will support crap music and not real artist with something to say, artists who don't change what made them them in order to keep up, Face stayed the same and has been just as relevant today as he ever was.
Got the best buy version
Those are def throwaway tracks
Everything else is pure soundsational ecstasy for the ears

I was kinda confused at how Deeply Rooted is so professional looking as far as the book/casing goes, and as I read credits and stuff, there's nothing Rap-A-Lot related on here :lol: this seems like a 100% Scarface backed project

I was kinda confused at how Deeply Rooted is so professional looking as far as the book/casing goes, and as I read credits and stuff, there's nothing Rap-A-Lot related on here :lol: this seems like a 100% Scarface backed project
He been taking notes
He did the damn thang on this
It's gonna be disappointing if this isn't recognized as one of the top 3 albums this year

View media item 1700935About to get into this. Rooted is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Heard it last month when DJ Mr. Rogers played it at the Devin the Dude Show.

Album is great, flows so smoothly. Songs transition and you don't even notice. This is good music.

Best Buy songs are not throwaway tracks. One was ehhh but the other two were money.

Damn good album right here, and glad it seems like a lot of people are supporting it. 'Face always been a great storyteller, and it's no different on here. He has you really wanting to pay attention to his words. A lot of standouts on here, but I've been coming back to Dope Man Pushin, Do What I Do, Keep It Movin, **** You Too, and Hot Seat. Exit Plan with Akon is dope as well, and All Bad is probably my favorite.

finally givin this album a listen. thru track 6 and this sounds fire so far. Face always been underrated

BTW, Zro killed the hook on Do What I Do

Last edited:
Thanks to NT for putting onto this album. Definitely worth picking up. Am album that I can listen to fully.

I owe him one, I've been meaning to go to best buy for the bonus track version

Back
Top Bottom