Scarlett Johansson is up for Ghost in The Shell

BY ROTH CORNETScarllett Johansson may be taking the lead in another big event film.

In September it was revealed that The Wolf of Wall Street's Margot Robbie was in negotiations to star in DreamWorks' live-action adaptation of the manga Ghost in the Shell, with Snow White and the Huntsman's Rupert Sanders set to direct and Avi Arad (Spider-Man), Steven Paul (Ghost Rider), and Mark Sourian (Need for Speed) will producing from a script from Bill Wheeler.

Robbie is now reportedly being looked at for Warner Bros. Suicide Squad along with Ryan Gosling, Tom Hardy, and Will Smith. Perhaps as a result, talks with DreamWorks for Ghost in the Shell have been tabled. Deadline now reports that the studio has put out an offer to The Avengers' Scarlett Johansson for $10 million dollars, a price she demands since she won her weekend with Luc Besson's Lucy and following the success of her work as Black Widow.

We will keep you updated as details emerge. IGN Logo

IN THIS ARTICLE
GHOST IN THE SHELL RELEASES TBA

Well another one of my animes butchered. :smh:

scarlet johansson should stay with romcoms... she not an action star... her acting is forced as hell trying to be tough

no-2.gif

emma-stone-no-no-no-no-no-gif-bgod.gif

url-20.gif

Eh I'd watch,the idea of it sounds intriguing.

scarlet johansson should stay with romcoms... she not an action star... her acting is forced as hell trying to be tough

I might be in the minority but I'd say she's transitioned pretty well in the Marvel movies and Lucy.

With all the money that Lucy made this summer,don't be surprised to see a big increase in female led action movies. Apparently Marvel has even toyed with the idea of a Black Widow movie.

Should be interesting but I don't think anything will come close to the kill bill movies :smokin

I have no idea what the film is or about but a movie called Suicide Squad starring Hardy, Gosling and Smith is what I wanna know about.

Info now peas

I actually want to see more of Margot right now but I would not be mad at all at more naked ScarJo but I don't really care for Ghost in the Shell.
What's the last romcom ScarJo was in? :nerd:
can we get some original ideas one time
Aint no more of those in Hollywood. At best you'll get original ideas in other countries adapted in to white washed American movies.

Since there's no active thread I guess I'll bump this one.

New teaser snippets out and cut together

I'm all the way in on this. These early visuals look good.

Back
Top Bottom