School/employment applications and criminal records Q?

On a lot of applications I see two different questions regarding your criminal records. one question will ask if you've ever been arrested for anything, and another will ask if you've been arrested for anything as a juvenile. ive been arrested as a juvenile but not as an adult. so does that mean I check yes for both questions or only the juvenile one??

On a lot of applications I see two different questions regarding your criminal records. one question will ask if you've ever been arrested for anything, and another will ask if you've been arrested for anything as a juvenile. ive been arrested as a juvenile but not as an adult. so does that mean I check yes for both questions or only the juvenile one??

As a fellow rapscallion/vagabond/rogue/fiend/brigand/outlaw/miscreant/blackguard/desperado,
this is a pretty straight-forward question.

As a fellow rapscallion/vagabond/rogue/fiend/brigand/outlaw/miscreant/blackguard/desperado,
this is a pretty straight-forward question.

ya, but it seems redundant to ask a question when one answer implies the other. i thought that maybe one question is for adults and the other for juveniles?

ya, but it seems redundant to ask a question when one answer implies the other. i thought that maybe one question is for adults and the other for juveniles?

hmm never seen that as a juvenile on an ap

it usually says have you ever been arrested?
then
have you ever been convicted of a felony?

hmm never seen that as a juvenile on an ap

it usually says have you ever been arrested?
then
have you ever been convicted of a felony?

Back
Top Bottom