School me on Chesapeake Energy Corp!

I'm doing research on the Chesapeake Energy Corp and I have to report on what's going on with the company. I've been having a hard time looking forcertain things. It'd be much appreciated if you guys could provide me with places to look for certain information or even tell me yourself.
nerd.gif

I know that they produce natural gas but how are their goods and services marketed? Is it like at gas stations where people could just pump it?
How is the recession affecting them? I know their stock's been falling and they've cut production but is there anything else?
How's the treatment of employees and whether or not they have Unions?
The future of the company and how Obama's policies will affect the company?

Hardly do I ever ask for help when it comes to research but this stuff is just straight mind-boggling to me.
I've been looking at sites like MarketWatch, Yahoo Finance, WSJ, NYTimes, and Wikipedia (which isn't providing as much information as I hoped).I've been getting mainly financial information (stocks, etc) but I'm hoping there's more to the company than just stocks. I'm just reallyconfused because I've never heard of the company before.

Thanks again.
smile.gif

Early development on Skynet was originally done by Chesapeake Energy Corp, but when the company's headquarters and primary R&D facility weredestroyed, the U.S. Air Force purchased Chesapeake Energy Corp at which point their newly formed Cyber Research Systems Division began in-house development ofa new Skynet. Skynet was first built as a "Global Digital Defense Network," given command over all computerized military hardware and systems,including the B-2 Stealth Bomber fleet and America's entire nuclear weapons arsenal. The strategy behind Skynet's creation was to remove thepossibility of human error and slowness of reaction time to guarantee fast, efficient response to enemy attack. As additional protection in the event of enemyinfiltration the system had no centralized system core so it could not be disabled to cripple the defenses.

However, Skynet became self-aware, alarming its creators at its newfound abilities. When the human operators attempted to shut down the system, Skynetdefined all humans as its new enemy and decided to eliminate them to protect its existence. Many nuclear missiles in the United States underSkynet's control were then launched at their preset targets in Russia to which Russia responded in kind by firing many of its nuclear missiles back at theUnited States. As a result of the nuclear exchange, over three billion humans were killed in just minutes.

Originally Posted by TuBbBbBbY

I know that they produce natural gas but how are their goods and services marketed? Is it like at gas stations where people could just pump it?

they are an energy corporation, of course you can't just go to a gas station and pump it. have you even been to Chesapeake's website?

by the way, they just had an Orange County Chopper made for them. i got to see it a few weeks ago. Paul Teutul, Sr. was here in OKC doing the unveil. it'llbe on an episode later this season.

I wouldn't be asking unless I actually didn't know what was going on.

And yes, I have been to the site. I understand that they pump natural gases but who is it sold to? I know they have commercials though.
Seeing as that BP is one of their competitors that have gas stations of their own, I would have thought the same for Chesapeake. It was probably one of thoseimaginary pictures that one of the Chesapeake videos that threw me off. The vid showed a picture of a gas station price-per-gallon display and it had naturalgas listed under Regular Gas, Premium, etc.

And I heard about the OC Chopper but didn't watch the clip for it

Back
Top Bottom