School Me on Disneyland please, the happiest place on earth...

I'm headed to Anaheim this weekend with 4 buddies and we're all going to Disneyland for the first time on Sunday. We're all 20 years old.
Any tips? Tricks? Ways to save a little bit of money? How about must see attractions and rides? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

I'm headed to Anaheim this weekend with 4 buddies and we're all going to Disneyland for the first time on Sunday. We're all 20 years old.
Any tips? Tricks? Ways to save a little bit of money? How about must see attractions and rides? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

buy some pictures from the rides? i kinda regret not doing that
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

4 dudes at Disneyland? *nopedobear?

Only reason I have season passes there is because i have kids. I would never see myself going with my guy friends.

Edit:

When i go, since I try not to eat junky, I always buy the turkey leg and im good. (Im only there for a few hours)

Disney rides in terms of thrills suck. The ride I enjoy the most is that Toy Story shooter attraction.

4 dudes at Disneyland? *nopedobear?

Only reason I have season passes there is because i have kids. I would never see myself going with my guy friends.

Edit:

When i go, since I try not to eat junky, I always buy the turkey leg and im good. (Im only there for a few hours)

Disney rides in terms of thrills suck. The ride I enjoy the most is that Toy Story shooter attraction.

OP do you have netflix? There is a documentary Disney Parks: Undiscovered Disney Parks watch it.

OP do you have netflix? There is a documentary Disney Parks: Undiscovered Disney Parks watch it.

what brought you and your fellow male friends to the conclusion that you wanted to go to disneyland?

what brought you and your fellow male friends to the conclusion that you wanted to go to disneyland?

Originally Posted by solesavage

Only reason I have season passes there is because i have kids.

Not to get too personal but how much does that cost per person? Adult, per kid? 6 Flags is like $55, Disney must be pushing $70.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Only reason I have season passes there is because i have kids.

Not to get too personal but how much does that cost per person? Adult, per kid? 6 Flags is like $55, Disney must be pushing $70.

Go on Craigslist. You'll find people who sell their passes for cheap. I got a deal for a day hopper for California adventure and Disneyland for $65. They will scan your ID then they will give you the pass. When your done you drop it off at the mailbox at the office.

Go on Craigslist. You'll find people who sell their passes for cheap. I got a deal for a day hopper for California adventure and Disneyland for $65. They will scan your ID then they will give you the pass. When your done you drop it off at the mailbox at the office.

Surprised no one posted the video when the former employee explains how things work there.

Surprised no one posted the video when the former employee explains how things work there.

It's obviously not all for adults, because all the sights and entertainment, are aiming at toddlers to young adolescents.

If you have kids, it's pretty fun to see their happy faces.

It's obviously not all for adults, because all the sights and entertainment, are aiming at toddlers to young adolescents.

If you have kids, it's pretty fun to see their happy faces.

It's really boring unless you are a young kid, I went when I was like 13 and thought it sucked

Back
Top Bottom