School Me on Dominicans...

Originally Posted by Untitled

let's just say if u a black dude they giving you ZERO play.....

you'd be betta off hollain' at a puertorican

nerd.gif

My ex was Dominican , and currrently talking to another 1
pimp.gif

Disclamer: im 1/4 Puerto Rican , fluent in spanish and look Dominican
But my Mans and them be going in , My dude be catching some Donña's on the low
pimp.gif

btw - El Malecon , Casa Del Monfongo FTW !!!! i cant wait to get back to NY
frown.gif

not entirely true...step your game up!
laugh.gif
Im pretty dark skinned andalways got play by the heights chicks. My wifey is a caramel Dominicana ftw!

Maybe it's those girls uptown who are so use to their own race they don't venture out but on the other side of the water it's different.

I remember the day I went Uptown to the Heightz in the summer with my mans and I met Ninjahood on the train....I asked to see his XXL with Wayne on it...ithought he was gonna 1.50 me with the look he gave me
laugh.gif

negative. My brother's ex was Dominican...i've dated one before...it's a matter of them choosing....

if you in NYC and never been the the Heightz in the summer /yourself.

Ninjahood has been back for all this time? Thought you were exiled after that "rape" rant

On this whole Dominican thing - I'm a dark skin Dominican and grew up in the Heights. My parents are of Euro descent, dad of African descent obviously. Mysis for a while was on some racist stuff because her Dominican friends were like that. Not towards me; but the people she termed "black." She'ssmartened up since.

Mom dukes isn't racist at all, but mad people both dark and light in my fam be saying reckless stuff about black people and I'm like "@#@? I'mBlack too you know" But these folk are old and set in their ways. I've checked them here and there and they stopped that nonsense.

Dominican girls...I've gone to cribs and been cool because I was Dominican. I've gone to crib and parents were like "I don't give a f*** ifhe's Dominican, I don't want you with him he's dark-skin." Real talk.

Dominicans are fairly racist and the women love saying how some black guy cursed their family in the past and thats why they have the coarse hair. I'vebeen trying to educate these mofos as best as I can man. Dominican girls will give you play, but take you home??? Highly doubt it. They can be attracted to abrother, sex him and whatever, but take him home is a big step. Dominican women like making their parents happy and that means keeping it Dominican or bringinga white boy into the mix.

Oh another thing...all groups of women have money issues, but a lot of Dominican parents have told girls Im cool with to marry a guy with money. Thats somestuff you expect them to say in DR which they say because its poor as hell. But not here where you have oppty. But ive heard plenty of mothers say this totheir daughters.

What have I heard? I've had people in my family talk about "Claudio tu tiene que buscarte una mujer con el pelo bueno y clara" Get yourself alight skin girl with good hair.

Man...I've been to schools in Manhattan talking to Dominican kids and trying to educate them. My homie is a teacher and he not even Dominican, but hisstudents mostly are and he tries to educate them on their true heritage.

But f all the seriousness....the haze, the women, the camraderie, the restaurants (Malecon and Mofongo House and Dyckman Express), the hoodrat clubs (Melodiaand Red Lounge), the better clubs (Morocco is in Harlem/ Ambaroo). Man there's some serious stuff up here. Dominican women > all mujeres imo. They cook,sex od, but are possessive as hell.

One last thing...if you Black and caked up i've seen some parents who would have problems with their daughter dating a black dude not have that problemanymore. If a cat got money, it doesn't really matter. I guess that applies to all cultures, but I'm just speaking from knowing Dominican culture.Diddy come through the door you damn right they aint fussin.

Originally Posted by Liveabovemediocrity

. Dominican women like making their parents happy and that means keeping it Dominican or bringing a white boy into the mix.
This is very true , even though I didnt personally experience it because my ex's Mom and Abuela .. R.I.P. , treated me with the up mostrespect. But I must say Puerto Ricans arenet to far behind with the racism against African Americans either, they just dont show it as much.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Prowler 23

Originally Posted by Liveabovemediocrity

. Dominican women like making their parents happy and that means keeping it Dominican or bringing a white boy into the mix.
This is very true , even though I didnt personally experience it because my ex's Mom and Abuela .. R.I.P. , treated me with the up most respect. But I must say Puerto Ricans arenet to far behind with the racism against African Americans either, they just dont show it as much.
nerd.gif

I feel all cultures are guilty of this to some extent.
Just like when black women dislike white chicks for snatching up the "good brothas".

Back
Top Bottom