School me on iPads

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Cereally though. The iPad is super useful, it's the future. I'm in Med school and I'm trying to move everything to digital. Books, notes, everything. I can't even write on a sheet of paper anymore. There are kids with multiple 5" thick binders running around when I have everything they have plus more right on my iPad. I can also use it as an additional monitor for my laptop, control my homes A/V system and lights.

The people calling it a toy and a big ipod touch have no clue how to use one or can't afford one. You're underestimating its capabilities, they're endless. Greatest electronic buy ever.
i have to agree.. i used to think that it was pointless since i had an iPhone..but after buying one, i feel like i use it in extremely different ways especially in regards to school

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Cereally though. The iPad is super useful, it's the future. I'm in Med school and I'm trying to move everything to digital. Books, notes, everything. I can't even write on a sheet of paper anymore. There are kids with multiple 5" thick binders running around when I have everything they have plus more right on my iPad. I can also use it as an additional monitor for my laptop, control my homes A/V system and lights.

The people calling it a toy and a big ipod touch have no clue how to use one or can't afford one. You're underestimating its capabilities, they're endless. Greatest electronic buy ever.
i have to agree.. i used to think that it was pointless since i had an iPhone..but after buying one, i feel like i use it in extremely different ways especially in regards to school

Back
Top Bottom