School me on Oasis NT

who are they? I know they were immensely influenced by The Beatles but thats about it.
Thanks in advance.

who are they? I know they were immensely influenced by The Beatles but thats about it.
Thanks in advance.

they pale in comparison to the Beatles... i "copped" their whole discography and was THOROUGHLY disappointed... maybe its just me though cause they say one of their albums is the best rock album to ever come out of England. I think it was their debut Definitely Maybe

they pale in comparison to the Beatles... i "copped" their whole discography and was THOROUGHLY disappointed... maybe its just me though cause they say one of their albums is the best rock album to ever come out of England. I think it was their debut Definitely Maybe

I got the What's The Sotry (Morning Glory) album and there's alot of great songs in there (Some Might Say, Wonderwall, Dont Look Back In Anger, Champagne Supernova are my joints). I suggest if you wanna get put on to them DL this album cuz I stopped listening to them after this.

But yeah theyre lightyears away from The Beatles

I got the What's The Sotry (Morning Glory) album and there's alot of great songs in there (Some Might Say, Wonderwall, Dont Look Back In Anger, Champagne Supernova are my joints). I suggest if you wanna get put on to them DL this album cuz I stopped listening to them after this.

But yeah theyre lightyears away from The Beatles

conflicts with the brothers destroyed everything. they peaked musically.  Coldplay have taken their thrown and ran with it.

conflicts with the brothers destroyed everything. they peaked musically.  Coldplay have taken their thrown and ran with it.

Oasis is my favorite band. Definitely Maybe is probably my favorite album (of all.) I recommend it obviously.

If you just want single suggestions.. go for

Slide Away, Live Forever, Supersonic, Married with Children, Don't Look back in Anger, Morning Glory, Wonderwall, Some Might Say, Champagne Supernova, D'You Know What I Mean, The Masterplan, Talk Tonight, Half the World Away, Where did it all go wrong, The Hindu Times, Lyla, The Importance of Being Idle, I'm Outta Time.

Noel is really a genius, i was amazed when I first saw/heard his mature take on Slide Away:

His rendition of Morning Glory and Talk Tonight on MTV Unplugged are
pimp.gif
too

Oasis is my favorite band. Definitely Maybe is probably my favorite album (of all.) I recommend it obviously.

If you just want single suggestions.. go for

Slide Away, Live Forever, Supersonic, Married with Children, Don't Look back in Anger, Morning Glory, Wonderwall, Some Might Say, Champagne Supernova, D'You Know What I Mean, The Masterplan, Talk Tonight, Half the World Away, Where did it all go wrong, The Hindu Times, Lyla, The Importance of Being Idle, I'm Outta Time.

Noel is really a genius, i was amazed when I first saw/heard his mature take on Slide Away:

His rendition of Morning Glory and Talk Tonight on MTV Unplugged are
pimp.gif
too

i will never forget this white boy i had a crush on Josh Hall in 4th grade was in love w/Oasis when i lived in Germany
laugh.gif

i will never forget this white boy i had a crush on Josh Hall in 4th grade was in love w/Oasis when i lived in Germany
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom