School me on the luxury jeep wrangler

I think he makes it easy with the corny responses instead of just falling back, but ya'll need to get off his **** acting like it's the worst purchase ever made and that cars explode at 100k. Take a breather from this topic and this mans nuts, especially Al Audi.

Wait... is that a shot at me?

Yea I know a guy with a sick 4 door blacked out with 5.7

It's gorgeous

And heard and the Diesel engine. Those wrangles are over priced regardless for how they look inside and feel while driving :smh:

I still like em though but not for the price
I agree. $42K is the avg price for the Rubicon which is way overpriced.

Did they ever fix the death wobble?

Not yet, but the longer wheel base of the 4 door Unlimited Wrangler improves things. The next gen Wrangler model is virtually eliminate the death wobble. We'll see if this really happens.

Last edited:
Wranglers have really good resale value and unlike most cars, adding "FUNCTIONAL" aftermarket items actually add value. I know this because my dads good friend owns River Oaks Dodge & Jeep in Houston.

These guys have an Hellcat upgrade.

http://dakota-customs.com/hellcat-contact/

My bro bought one of those Starwood Jeeps. Hes been tearing up the snow here in DC.

Last edited:
Wranglers have really good resale value and unlike most cars, adding "FUNCTIONAL" aftermarket items actually add value. I know this because my dads good friend owns River Oaks Dodge & Jeep in Houston.

These guys have an Hellcat upgrade.

http://dakota-customs.com/hellcat-contact/

My bro bought one of those Starwood Jeeps. Hes been tearing up the snow here in DC.
:wow: That's insane!

Starwood Jeeps Are crazy :x
Agreed. My favorite in the industry.

Only thing that suck is the mpg :smh:

I'm at 4-7 city and 11-15 highway. Depends how hard I want to drive lol.

One thing is I wouldn't recommend a srt if it's going to be your only car. It will kill your pockets lol.

My daily driver is pushing 30+ mpg

That's why I can't get a SRT :smh:

4 mpg? :x

With my WK1 SRT in Manhattan my city mileage was always about 7 miles per gallon. Highway I would be lucky to see 15.

But with the WK2 SRT I am seeing 9-10 mpg in Manhattan and with ECO mode I get a constant 20-21 mpg in a 5500lb 475 hp SUV. The 8 speed trans really is helpful on MPG's.

With the WK1 I was at 3k-3500 rpm around 80-85mph.

With the WK2 I am just at 2000-2200 rpm at the same speeds.

Real upgrade over the WK1. Love the SRT.

Oh and I daily drove the WK1 SRT and now I dd the WK2 SRT.

Why the **** is nt so obsessed with the next mans pockets? It's a thread about jeeps. No one give a damn about your credit scores, depreciating cars that won't make you money, what anyone's car will be worth in 16 years. No one cares. might as well whip out a ruler and measure your **** while you guys are at it.

Why the **** is nt so obsessed with the next mans pockets? It's a thread about jeeps. No one give a damn about your credit scores, depreciating cars that won't make you money, what anyone's car will be worth in 16 years. No one cares. might as well whip out a ruler and measure your **** while you guys are at it.
This, dudes out here acting like they're Ben Baller purchasing Ferraris, lambos, Wraiths, Phantoms, Bugattis and ish. It's sad how materialistic some people are. Most people have and can afford intermediate luxury cars you're not special. If only GOLDstCapitol was still here to stunt on people.

Last edited:
Dude literally made an entire thread about his car the other day that was shut down. Stop talking about your car, be happy with it and keep it pushing. I don't think people are hating on you for your purchase, they just don't like how you act like you have Willy Wonkas Golden Ticket, and everyone else is ticketless. Pay your car note, insurance,enjoy your extended warranty, enjoy your vehicle, and chill. It's never that serious that you have to go in to twenty diff threads and talk about your car and criticize others' cars and compare your car to theirs. Do you and be happy. The back and forth is corny now...

Back
Top Bottom