School me on the XVII +

I also remember when the XVII's were full size run on clearance racks in my area and I passed. I don't regret it but it is interesting how the pricesfor these are in the 2-300+ range.

Theyre the best basketball 17.

The side panels and toe area is a lot less restrictive than the other 17 mids.

grails?i didn't feel em' when they came out,the blue/white,red/white and black colorway are way better imo

Haha damn, Blue0230 is so right. Reading this post makes me kinda wanna cop a pair, then when I watch Mike vs. Mike, 20 vs. 39, that Gatorade commercial INEEEED them. Haha so true how advertising works. They're a very sharp, clean XVII.

I bought these, but got the flu, and got cut from tryouts that year and returned the shoes because they reminded me of the terrible week I had in 2002. Theregular XVII models looked better anyway, that croc skin piece always looked out of place for some reason.

I didn't say they were you're grails. they are mine. is there a requirement for grails? do we have to agree on what shoe we like? I must be unaware ofthis unwritten rule

Not a bad shoe that a lot of people passed on. I still have my fresh pairs and ready to rock em now you don't see them around that much.

I have 2 deadstock pairs. and they're NOT for sale.
laugh.gif

heehehe just scooped up a pair of ebay for 85 shipped
pimp.gif

Pics of MJ ?

I love the 17s. I have 2 pairs of the white x blue one DS. They are amazing basketball shoes. Though I don't use the shrouds. Think of it as LOW PRO tracktires. They run down FAST, but they are amazing.

I've been a big fan of these for a long time. Love to see them retroed someday

I REMEMBER GOING TO THE LAKERS GAME AND WEARING THEM AND WHAT DID I SEE KOBE WEARING..... THE SAME EXACT SHOE!!! I FELT LIKE HE KNEW I WAS COMING...
THEN I PLAYED BALL IN THEM AND F'ED THEM UP.

Back
Top Bottom