School shooting near Seattle, up to 5 Students shot, 2 dead

*thoughts may be a little scattered here. I'm a little sleepy*

Some of the attitudes displayed in this thread only reinforce to me the fact that these situations will continue to happen.

-Looking at his tweets it seems it's more than just being rejected by this girl, but he also felt betrayed by someone very close to him, a "brother."

-The way some of you so quickly cast judgement on a kid you didn't even know existed 24 hours ago is downright shameful. You don't know his situation. Walk a mile in my shoes, as they say.

-The brain is a complicated thing. Everybody's brain does not react in the same exact way. Throw in hormones at that age and who knows what can happen.

-The warning signs were clearly there with this kids. He'd been raging on twitter for a couple months. Did no one reach out to this kid? What would you do if someone close to you was posting this stuff on twitter?
Seems like some of you would also do nothing. You think "just get over it" is good enough, but it isn't. Continuing to trivialize mental health issues is not going to solve the issue.
Maybe I haven't comb over his twitter as extensively has you have, but where were the warning signs? Everything seems pretty normal for teenage kid going through heartbreak.

Everyone is human, and chance are if you react impulsively you're response is not going to be good. But if you process something sit back and process things, we realize that problems that arise are not as bad as they first seemed. The human mind can overcome quite a lot if we give it some time.

Last edited:
RIP to the victims
tired.gif

Why are you over thinking what he said??...lol it was pretty simple and easy to understand.

Here I was thinking about raising my family in Seattle...then this happens..

Born and raised in Seattle, but moved about 3 years ago. IMO Seattle has a ton of random violence similar to this. If you
follow some of the local news, awhile back a guy shot up a cafe down from the University of WA killing random people
and killed a lady downtown in a carjacking attempt.

The shooting at Seattle Pacific University were somebody was killed, these are random acts by mental ill individuals
that's all of a sudden happening in a extremely nice city like Seattle. I moved to a city with a ton of violence but most
due to drug activity, but when I check the news in Seattle at times its pretty shocking and something I'm not use to
especially only being gone a few years.

Still one of the best cities in the U.S to raise a family, though :smokin

Like you never heard of some guy going ape over some yambs before.
bruh...

Trust me when I say.. I MYSELF HAVE DONE SOME THIMGS FOR YAMBS...

So I try not to judge and or keep on mind that sweet yamb nectar can be indeed hypnotizing...

But killing people? Nah, mayne... That's just ridiculous.

It doesn't get that bad.

Man. Growing up my parents would just warn me and teach me about going to bad neighborhoods and being in places I shouldn't be when not in school. Crazy that I have to teach my kids in this day and age to be aware of their surroundings in school because of things like this.

Back
Top Bottom