scratched the hood of my friends car, need help NT

You just don't @*+% with another man's car.

30t6p3b.gif

Honda?
should have thrown the snow back on top and kept it pushing
eyes.gif

The worst thing though is when you mess up someone else's %*%$.
30t6p3b.gif
 Like if it were your car you would probably just shake your head and laugh. 

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Honda?
should have thrown the snow back on top and kept it pushing
eyes.gif

The worst thing though is when you mess up someone else's %*%$.
30t6p3b.gif
 Like if it were your car you would probably just shake your head and laugh. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A CRV?
You did him a favor. What kind of man drives a CRV
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Naw j/k, but seriously why the hell you use a shovel? 
laugh.gif

the brush for the car was locked inside and i didn't have the keys. it was either that or use my jacket sleeves/hands. i know it was a dumb move, dude didn't even talk to me when he got back to the apartment (we dorm together). i'm not into cars but damn is it THAT serious? i already said i'd pay for it and apologized...known the guy for 6 years now and i never seen him so mad

Damn bro, no one wants to pick up the kids from soccer practice with a scratched hood.
*Pics though*

can't provide pics right now cause he has the car and is going to take it to the shop. FML this is the worst week i've ever lived...good thing chinese new year is coming up, at least i can pay him back asap...there goes 300-400 dollars

Originally Posted by diew its james

the brush for the car was locked inside and i didn't have the keys. it was either that or use my jacket sleeves/hands. i know it was a dumb move, dude didn't even talk to me when he got back to the apartment (we dorm together). i'm not into cars but damn is it THAT serious? i already said i'd pay for it and apologized...known the guy for 6 years now and i never seen him so mad

yes, yes it is, if it were my car, id be furious. Cars arent exactly cheap, and neither is fixing them

Back
Top Bottom