232608_o.gif

diddy-o.gif

diddy-o.gif

diddy-o.gif

^

dude brought out all the Pablo gifs....
laugh.gif

djaman wrote:
Sweet, so the Bucs - who beat Seattle by three touchdowns last week and beat the superbowl champs this week - will sit at home at 10-6 next week while the 7-9 Seahawks host a playoff game.

Agony. Weak.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

^

dude brought out all the Pablo gifs....
laugh.gif

djaman wrote:
Sweet, so the Bucs - who beat Seattle by three touchdowns last week and beat the superbowl champs this week - will sit at home at 10-6 next week while the 7-9 Seahawks host a playoff game.

Agony. Weak.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

^co-sign, huskies
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
really though couldnt help but laugh at us making it in the playoffs with that record, not that i'm not happy about it
pimp.gif

^co-sign, huskies
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
really though couldnt help but laugh at us making it in the playoffs with that record, not that i'm not happy about it
pimp.gif

I wonder if Seattle will still has a chance at Jake Locker during the draft...

I guess the homer in me would like to see him as our future QB.
Especially after the Husky bowl win the other night where Locker played his heart out.

Anyways, the Blue and Green ARE in and the 12th man WILL show up.

I wonder if Seattle will still has a chance at Jake Locker during the draft...

I guess the homer in me would like to see him as our future QB.
Especially after the Husky bowl win the other night where Locker played his heart out.

Anyways, the Blue and Green ARE in and the 12th man WILL show up.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

djaman wrote:

Agony. Weak.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Been dyin for like 5 minutes.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

djaman wrote:

Agony. Weak.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

djaman wrote:

Agony. Weak.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thanks you alex smith for giving the games away. Now looks what you done. 7-9 seachickens in the playoff. 
laugh.gif

djaman wrote:

Agony. Weak.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thanks you alex smith for giving the games away. Now looks what you done. 7-9 seachickens in the playoff. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

djaman wrote:

Agony. Weak.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Tears son.

Tears.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

djaman wrote:

Agony. Weak.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Tears son.

Tears.
roll.gif

You know what's sad. The Seahawks would have to make it to the Super Bowl to have a winning record this year.

asdasdfhjjgf
roll.gif

You know what's sad. The Seahawks would have to make it to the Super Bowl to have a winning record this year.

asdasdfhjjgf
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom