Sean "Diddy" Combs Appreciation...Dude been killin stuff lately!

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

yeah...how many careers has he killed?
So is your mans Ross next? 
If your career is meant to be, no one man can kill it. 

Get real. Grow up and realize that people are responsible for their own lives and decisions. 

this _ said "meant to be" like the rap industry is some fairy tale....and then told dude to grow up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sales jumped 41% to $6.8 million in the year ended Oct. 3, according to SymphonyIRI, which excludes Walmart, club and liquor stores, and bars and restaurants. Diageo says the brand grew 552% from 2007 to 2010 and has replaced Belvedere as the second-ranked vodka in the “ultra-premium

Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment Group, the entertainment and marketing company founded by music mogul Sean “Diddy

Forget Bad Boy as a staff, record label, and as a mother flipping crew.
And if you want to be down with Bad Boy,
Then forget you too.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

yeah...how many careers has he killed?
So is your mans Ross next? 
If your career is meant to be, no one man can kill it. 

Get real. Grow up and realize that people are responsible for their own lives and decisions. 

this _ said "meant to be" like the rap industry is some fairy tale....and then told dude to grow up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The funniest part of it all, is what I know about the rap industry, and what y'all don't. No corny smiley faces could convey that reality.

The fact that you interpreted "meant to be" the way you did is more of a sad testament to how YOU think, kiddo. And I'ma leave it at that.

The hate in this thread is hysterical. You could look at Puff, and see so much to aspire to. But much like a lot of what I see from lame little dudes on message boards, cats tend to hate more than anything else. Choose to pump so much mindless negativity and criticism out there, rather than focus on the positives.

Look at his life, and look at yours. Ask yourself if you're angels yourselves. Then keep judging. See how far it gets you.

Back
Top Bottom