Sean Hannity would be Waterboarded for Charity (Post #4 embedded vid, won't let it in post 1)

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

man maybe im off my rocker ... but if you are faced with the man that was responsible for 9/11 and you are seriously fighting for his civil rights, you are dead to me ... i have no words for you, i dont care about you, you should off yourself ... and lets not forget that this waterboarding stopped a terrorist attack in LA from occurring ... dont worry essential, when the proper documents get released (hopefully obama doesnt suppress them) and proves that we stopped terror, ill remember you said the waterboarding did nothing and pm you ...

i mean are people that delusional? and just for the record, hannity and oreilly are arguing for waterboarding ONLY BY PRESIDENTIAL ORDERS ... they arent saying we should practice this widespread or every day ... it should be reserved for special occasions, like when we have the man who planned the 9/11 attacks in our jail cell and we need information ...

people in here talking about a convention ... mother +$%$!$ was it conventional when a terrorist chopped an americans head off? sheik mohammed was in no way part of any type of agreement on how we should treat prisoners, $$*+ THAT ... when a dude orchestrates a terror plot that results in thousands of deaths, $$*+ HIM ... you think those extremists hate us more now cuz we waterboarded a dude? get real, it doesnt matter if we wined and dined that dude there would still be extremists chomping at the bit to fly planes in our !$* ...

and last but not least, i pray every night before i go to bed and one of the things i pray on is that we dont get hit again ... my mother works in dc ... one of my best friends lost their aunt in NY on 9/11 ... the reason why i care about this @!#% is because being soft with these dudes can potentially bite us in the !$* ... i dont want to sit here and have to watch tv and wonder if someone in my family just died ... or even worse, not be able to see my unborn children grow up because obama thought he could "reason" with dictators who dont give a $$*+ about us ... you got chavez mocking the US in public and people defending dude ... i just dont get it ... $$*+
We are the United States of America. We are a civilized, law abiding nation. You cannot say that because some terrorists scum did some atrociousact that we in turn can use inhumane methods on them. You just can't compare us to terrorists man. That's not how it works.

As a world power, every one of our actions is looked at under a microscope. Other countries look up to us for an example. You have any idea what kind of areputation we have overseas right now? Unjustifiably occupying foreign land and killing innocent civilians while there. Do you think the Arab world hates usmore now or before Bush decided we should bring democracy to Iraq? Now this latest PR oil spill that is the interrogation memos. Who can respect a country thatuses methods of interrogation that completely fly in the face of the Geneva Convention on it's prisoners?

I can understand your frustration and fear of another attack. 9/11 and the following months are still fresh on my mind even though I was only in the 7th gradeat the time and living on the opposite coast. For at least the next few months, every time a plane flew overhead enroute to SFO, I'd be completely shook. Ifeared everyday a plane would fly into the Bay Bridge while my mom was driving to work. The news chatter didn't help with the constant mentioning ofpotential future attacks in other major cities. That being said, I don't believe in stooping to the same level as these terrorists. I don't buy theargument that performing these inhumane acts is keeping us safer because I honestly believe that these actions will have wide reaching effects in terms ofother country's opinions on us. Our enemies only get stronger as they have more ammunition to use to justify their hatred towards us.

i tell you to wait for the document that specifically says the results of the waterboarding that obama has OPENLY suppressed, and you go and get an article that REEKS of the left ... good one though lol ... i swear every time i argue with yall left dudes its all the same "look at this article i found" ... dont know your !*@ form your elbow ...

and as for this ...
CallHimAR wrote:
I'm FROM New York City. I WATCHED this happen. Only I didn't say, "Lets kill ALL of them!" I asked, "Why would they do this to us?" and the reasons they have are completely valid. They don't warrent a large scale attack like 9/11, but they do have valid grievences.
and i'm gone ...
Wait for it. Wait for it. Wait for it. oh wait nevermind.
roll.gif

I guess people just don't care about facts anymore. They don't care about other peoples problems, or how they're completely disregarded as foolishjust because they aren't beneficial to Americas agenda. It's sad.

i tell you to wait for the document that specifically says the results of the waterboarding that obama has OPENLY suppressed, and you go and get an article that REEKS of the left ... good one though lol ... i swear every time i argue with yall left dudes its all the same "look at this article i found" ... dont know your !*@ form your elbow ...
Where would you suggest one find "objective" journalism? While those articles might have contained left-leaning commentary, the factsare still presented. Address the facts, not the opinions.

man maybe im off my rocker ... but if you are faced with the man that was responsible for 9/11 and you are seriously fighting for his civil rights, you are dead to me ... i have no words for you, i dont care about you, you should off yourself ... and lets not forget that this waterboarding stopped a terrorist attack in LA from occurring ... dont worry essential, when the proper documents get released (hopefully obama doesnt suppress them) and proves that we stopped terror, ill remember you said the waterboarding did nothing and pm you ...

i mean are people that delusional? and just for the record, hannity and oreilly are arguing for waterboarding ONLY BY PRESIDENTIAL ORDERS ... they arent saying we should practice this widespread or every day ... it should be reserved for special occasions, like when we have the man who planned the 9/11 attacks in our jail cell and we need information ...

people in here talking about a convention ... mother +$%$!$ was it conventional when a terrorist chopped an americans head off? sheik mohammed was in no way part of any type of agreement on how we should treat prisoners, $$*+ THAT ... when a dude orchestrates a terror plot that results in thousands of deaths, $$*+ HIM ... you think those extremists hate us more now cuz we waterboarded a dude? get real, it doesnt matter if we wined and dined that dude there would still be extremists chomping at the bit to fly planes in our !$* ...

and last but not least, i pray every night before i go to bed and one of the things i pray on is that we dont get hit again ... my mother works in dc ... one of my best friends lost their aunt in NY on 9/11 ... the reason why i care about this @!#% is because being soft with these dudes can potentially bite us in the !$* ... i dont want to sit here and have to watch tv and wonder if someone in my family just died ... or even worse, not be able to see my unborn children grow up because obama thought he could "reason" with dictators who dont give a $$*+ about us ... you got chavez mocking the US in public and people defending dude ... i just dont get it ... $$*+
So what I've gathered from this - what I gather from nearly EVERY post you make - is that you're a scared child who is willing to helpthrow away the very basic tenets this country is founded on because of that fear... right? Right.

Don't worry though - you're not alone. Fear is driving nearly every foreign policy decision made in this country, and has been since the cold war. It's the game your parents and grandparents bought into a long time ago, and it's the driving force behind the great divide in our once great country. It keeps us all in check, and keeps the families in power... in power for good - one way or another.

What someone like you can't realize is - to turn into our enemies is exactly what our enemies want. They WANT us to become a nation who openly torturesour POW's and terror suspects. We become a little bit more and more like them with every inch we crawl closer to doing the sorts of terrible things theydo.

People have hated America forever - and groups of people will always exist that hate us. It's time to stop acting out of fear in response to this hatred,and try something new to face off with these "terrorists".

I don't expect you to really get any of this - so i'm not sure why i wasted my time. But I guess my hope is that someday you learn to think outside ofthat little box you live in and maybe something in here will spark that. There's nothing wrong with disagreeing with people - but it's obvious fromall your posts here that you're the type of person who can't even be talked to with differing opinions - you honestly belive you have all the answersto every question, before ever really considering the whole picture.

Back
Top Bottom