Sean Taylor dead at the age of 24.

Someone threw out an idea on the Skins MB that said that the Skins should not send out a FS on the first play on defense (similar to how USC paid tribute totheir kicker). Just a quick question, has there been a death in the regular season of another NFL player over the years? I'm trying to think, but i'mdrawing a blank.

damn so tragic... R.I.P. ST
tired.gif

usc took the penalty in memory of their kicker Mario Danelo. Man i still remember taylor's pick in that rainy 2003 FSU game and he had that cool visor.this is still unbelievable. my mom told me this morning and i was at a loss for words. not enough coverage on this if this was tom cruise everything wouldstop. RIP SEAN TAYLOR

Double js

there was the 49ers lineman who died in preseason

and Korey Stringer in camp

I cant remember anyone mid season like this

WHAT THE HELL IS ESPN DOING? They need more coverage no they are running their usual programming. CNN is at least trying but ESPN are showing NFL PRIMETIME??

I hope they catch the bastard that did this real soon, he's gonna get the bidness and realize it wasn't worth it...

damn i felt sick when i heard about this man, i wanted to be just like dude when i played

This brings about 2 issues. First of all Security for Nfl players. Sean stopped having guns in a state where if he shot the guy he would have been absovled ofpunishment. Guns bring about no good and im sure his father told him this. Sean improves his life doesnt have anything negative around himself yet is shot inwhat was prob an panic situation with the knife. In these camps the Nfl has they need to tell these guys they are the targets of potiental harm for the rest oftheir lives. tell them they need special security if they are high priority and to report all travel outside of their teams home state to Nfl security. Telleverybody that because they are rich and young that they cant live life. My man was sleep han he was a sitting duck. Next time we complain about an athletewith a gun charge remember that these guys are human and bring a lot of attention..

i think the people over at yahoo are being a little too insensitive about the matter. the headline read "Taylor dead" wtf?! at least write aeuphemism, the guy just died. he has probably accomplished more in his life than those writers.

RIP to Sean Taylor...I'm not a Skins fan nor a die hard Taylor fan, but I can remember the countless Sundays-Saturdays that I would argue with my friendsayin Sean Taylor is better than the Safety Roy Williams and it was not until the other week when the Cowboys played the Skins that my friend finally agreedwith me. Sean Taylor you are truly appreciated.

I do have a question:

What if this Sean Taylor situation turns out kind of like how Chris Benoit's situation did? If you found out ST wasn't as innocent as were thinkingright now would your opinion change or would it stay the same?

Mine would stay the same cause although he did somethin he should feel guilty of he didn't take anyones life that we know of

Man oh man.... I just woke up, opened up my internet browser, and see the headline. I couldn't believe it....
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

I thought he was going to be OK. This is so terrible. I wish his family the best.

They BETTER catch whoever did this. *%%@ all that "No Snitching" BS. That whole street rule is ruining society.
smh.gif

Wow....I'm totally in shock. I thought he was going to recover from this since he was somewhat responsive yesterday. =( RIP Sean

Damn I can't belive it. Been a fan of his since his days at Miami. It's just shocking to see him gone so quick.

RIP.

I@*#%@@! hate ESPN.

wat the hell does any of his past incidents have to do with him being gunned down?

How does him leveling Moorman in the probowl make taint his appearance in the pro bowl?

%%*@ THEM.

+!#* is really terrible. Dude was just a young kid growing up and hes made his share of mistakes and its not fair for him to die but this type of +!#* happens.I just hope this didnt occur because of some petty beefs.

RIP

Back
Top Bottom