Search Party (Alia Shawkat) HBO Max Series Season 5 out

I already binged the 10 eps a few days ago. It was good.

Nothing spectacular but I digged the vibe and the humor. Had some funny characters and interactions. Liked the music/soundtrack for it. The final ep reveal is really funny when you're locked in to the story :lol:

I look forward to S2. I give it a solid 5.8/8

I kept seeing this show pop up in HBO MAX so I decided to download and binge watch on my flight today. It was decent. Since I’m locked in, I’ll watch S2/S3 tonight :lol:

I need HBO MAX to come to my Xfinity box ASAP

S3 worth the wait :pimp: Getting this on HBO Max was the move

The Lawyers and the whole cast was really good

Dory :wow: x The Mayor got the bag :pimp:

jury number 7 tho :lol:8)

I really liked the show and the new energy that HBO MAX brought with Season 3. I read that Season 4 has already been filmed :pimp: Hopefully that means we don’t have to wait terribly long

Maaaaannnnn......HBO is milking this due to COVID. 3 episodes this Thursday and next (14th and 21st) then 4 on the 28th :stoneface: |l

1610586069398.jpeg

Last edited:
Pretty good set-up for each of the characters so far. Dory and the abduction...Elliot and his alt right act...Drew and his weird job and new girlfriend...Portia playing Dory in a movie :lol:

I started watching this and initially hated it, then I realized id watched 7 episodes lol.

It's pretty good.

I started watching this and initially hated it, then I realized id watched 7 episodes lol.

It's pretty good.
Season 1-3 have 23-24 minute episodes so they really do fly by. So far in S4, the first 3 episodes were the full half hour.

:rofl: @ the When You Know, You Know song and proposal.

Dory went from sociopath to guilt ridden in one season basically went crazy.

This funeral :lol:

I was wondering if her ex would show back up.

In for s5

Drew should of said yes :lol: he had a good girl

Life after the murder trial probably was the better choice for this season

Still like Season 4 as is tho

That one old woman of royalty about to "burst" :rofl: :rofl:

All of them wanting to and then having sex with Dory one after another :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Chantal confronting that boy for seducing her in the future :rofl: The entire Chantal subplot is bat **** crazy :lol: :lol: Just linking up with a crazy woman in the park.

Wow @ this show ending with a damn zombie outbreak :lol: To think this show started with a girl wanting to find a missing girl.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom