Searching for assistance

My fellow Nt'ers eveening,
I've been doing this college thing for a while now, (fun) however I hit a bump in the road.

By bump I mean when I go out on the weekends, I'm not attracting females as much anymore.

I'd like to considered myself a well groomed and taken care of young man,

however I'm not ashamed to ask for help in this situation, of attracting ladies

at the bar/club scene. 

It is proper as a man when you go out to enjoy the town and find

a young lady your are physically attractive to, to buy her drinks and trick money on her just
to get the buns and dash?

I would like you give some of your pointers and advice for my unique situation. Thanks

Originally Posted by MarquiseJ

I've been doing this college thing for a while now, (fun) however I hit a bump in the road.

By bump I mean when I go out on the weekends, I'm not attracting females as much anymore.

at the bar/club scene. 

a young lady your are physically attractive to, to buy her drinks and trick money on her just

I would like you give some of your pointers and advice for my unique situation. Thanks

You're doing it all wrong! And if you talk the way you type... you'll stay a virgin forever.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by MarquiseJ

at the bar/club scene. 

You're doing it all wrong! And if you talk the way you type... you'll stay a virgin forever.
Thanks for your advice however, I'm nowhere near a virgin!
glasses.gif

Be yourself. Don't try to fit into the "common" man role.

Ima lowkey nerd, and in HS and my first two years in college I tried to be like the rest of the ballayers on campus, wasn't working all that well. And then once I just became myself, girls came. And they always say "you know what I liked about you most?" "you were different than other guys!"

If you're buying a girl drinks that you're not in a relationship with, you're losing. Just be confident, have good posture, smile a little, not worry about anything and you'll be fine.

ive always found that when ur calm and simply introduce urself with a nice handshake n simple compliment its easy lol n after all that if u got good convo n halfway funny its easy, but its all a numbers game. The more females u talk to the more buns ull get.

Myself personally, I don't buy women drinks.
I just I guess need to move to a diff bar,
It's just intimidating at this point talking
To caucasian women because in a college
Town they all are the same at the end of the day.

I don't really have any advice, being im a woman and I don't pick up women lol. 

Buying drinks never worked for me though, will I allow a guy to buy me a drink in a lounge or bar? Sure and sometimes its just down right difficult to say no when they hand the money to the bartender before you get a chance but most of the time its a waste of money 
tired.gif

Ive been with my boyfriend for about 13 months now, I met him at a lounge surprisingly he walked up to me when I went to buy myself a drink at the bar and said "Your moneys no good here" I responded with "Im pretty sure they take cash?"  and he laughed and we sparked conversation from there and I ended up really liking him. 

If someone can make me laugh within the first couple of minutes of talking to him at a bar or such, definitely worth some more attention.

Must not be whipping it out fast enough

under 3 seconds form initial eye contact for success

work on technique

Back
Top Bottom