Season of Her (SOH) Jordan 1 sizing

My wife wants a pair of the women’s Jordan 1 season of her shoes. The colorway she wants is out of stock and I am unsure as to what size she needs. She wears an 8.5 in Vapormax and most Nike women’s shoes but I don’t know how sizing is on women’s Jordans. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Not sure for women's, but men's Jordan 1's run tts. I wear same size in Jordan's 1 thru 15 and most Nikes

Not sure for women's, but men's Jordan 1's run tts. I wear same size in Jordan's 1 thru 15 and most Nikes
Yeah I have several pairs of 1s and they all fit TTS. I wear a size 10 in Retros 1-14 and a 10.5 in Vapormax and some newer model Jordan’s like 29s and 30s.

My wife wears size 8-9 in women’s depending on the shoe. Most Nikes she wears an 8.5 but she wears an 8 in ultraboost. I’ll probably just get her something else that she can take back if needed rather than going through GOAT or Stock X

Yeah I have several pairs of 1s and they all fit TTS. I wear a size 10 in Retros 1-14 and a 10.5 in Vapormax and some newer model Jordan’s like 29s and 30s.
My wife wears size 8-9 in women’s depending on the shoe. Most Nikes she wears an 8.5 but she wears an 8 in ultraboost. I’ll probably just get her something else that she can take back if needed rather than going through GOAT or Stock X
Does any of the stores in your area have Jordan 1's in stock she can try on. I usually try on shoes in different color of the limited shoe before I order

Does any of the stores in your area have Jordan 1's in stock she can try on. I usually try on shoes in different color of the limited shoe before I order
They don’t have any of the women’s Jordan 1s within a 50 mile radius of where I live. The youth Jordan’s are too narrow for her

Back
Top Bottom