**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 20-18 | v. A's & Royals |

Never were in it. Never were going to be

Now on to signing some low risk/low reward bargains
Sorry fam, Stanton is really trash for that. Milking the team since he's taken over by using profits to acquire that old Pyramid property across the street and everything. Swear I hate MLB because it enables all of these fringe billionaire owners to be on their broke boi ****. Y'all deserve better.

1700601370366.png

Sorry fam, Stanton is really trash for that. Milking the team since he's taken over by using profits to acquire that old Pyramid property across the street and everything. Swear I hate MLB because it enables all of these fringe billionaire owners to be on their broke boi ****. Y'all deserve better.
Yea Hatback Grille (old pyramid spot) lacks character and just feels like a huge corporate event space. Their beers are stadium prices too smh, miss the days you could double fist at Pyramid before games and actually save a few dollars as compared to in stadium.

Looks like a money dump tbh. Maybe they will make a splash, if not then man that clubhouse will be toxic with hate toward the FO.

Stupid *** front office.

Maybe they prove me wrong but they don't get the benefit of the doubt

Damn gonna miss Geno. If they don't make a big make a big move I'm be so disappointed but yea I know not to get my hopes too high smh.

So if $160M is the predicted cap, and they’re right under $100M now after the Kelenic dump, they must have something planned. Wouldn’t be surprised at a Burnes/Adames combo from Milwaukee or Glasnow/Paredes from Tampa.

Back
Top Bottom