**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 20-18 | v. A's & Royals |

Welp looks like they need to win 3 out of 4 to have a realistic chance. Also looked and why the heck is Houston playing the D-backs to close the season? Thought schedule was setup to play division foes at the end.

Welp looks like they need to win 3 out of 4 to have a realistic chance. Also looked and why the heck is Houston playing the D-backs to close the season? Thought schedule was setup to play division foes at the end.
Actually works in the M's favor, the D Backs have to fight to defend their WC spot and have both Gallen and Kelly going against Houston this weekend. Wondering if Bochy would rest some starters if they clinch the West before Sunday, could help the M's. Jays also don't have a freebie against the Rays, who are still technically in contention for the AL East.

🤞

Still gotta do the job, though... which, over the past few days, they haven't shown that they can.

I’ve began coping with the fact that we won’t make it - hoping i get surprised

Neris is a *****

But man, what a disappointing night from Julio. I’m not very confident when he bats in key situations with RISP consistently

Energy was nice in the park tonight

Too bad everyone cursed at the TVs when the Stros got that final out

Sorry Seattle fam. Hoping this pressures M’s ownership to spend some money, the core is good but just needs more depth.

Sorry Seattle fam. Hoping this pressures M’s ownership to spend some money, the core is good but just needs more depth.
sabu (1).png

You know this isn't how this goes up here mane
2lsei45.png

I'm not foooling myself. I'm good

Yeah im with Cal

Regardless though, we were one or two games away. That’s one or two boneheaded plays/blown leads over 162 games that would have everybody singing a different tune. Just didnt get it done

Castillo was terrible yeaterday and Julio was tough to watch these last two weeks.

I would like to see Cody Bellinger in the offseason

Back
Top Bottom