SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

98%?! Jesus, we really do have the best fans in the world.

...When they're winning.

Close call with Percy...Man, if he got nabbed for DUI then that could've been the second domino to fall that potentially unravels the teams hopes.

Game of inches and close calls, I tell ya.

Last edited:
I am tired of San Fran's fans acting like they weren't relevant for 2 decades until 3 seasons ago. I don't care about what you did in the 80s and early 90s.....

The irony lol
1 superbowl appearance in your history.

Have a 50 year waiting list then we'll talk :lol:

Nah Seattle has built up a good franchise, looked gloomy for some years in the Kingdome. I'd love to see Qwest

Last edited:
nah i remember going to games when Seahawks stadium was fairly new and seeing alot of empty seats probably around 2003. We got more bandwagon fans than anything. same reason everyone was on the mariners **** back in 2001 but now people are to embarrassed to say they watch them :smh:

Have a 50 year waiting list then we'll talk
laugh.gif

Nah Seattle has built up a good franchise, looked gloomy for some years in the Kingdome. I'd love to see Qwest
50 years 
sick.gif

What other teams have those ridiculous wait lists?

I know the Packers are up there in the mega decades as well

Packers for sure...I had a friend tell me that the only way you get them is if your grandparents leave them for you in a will.

And if I had to guess then maybe the Bears and Chiefs, but I don't really know.

Dont know how accurate wikipedia is...

Chiefs dont have one

Bears are 20+ years

Patriots 50 years

Titans, Browns, ******** and Broncos all between 10-25 years

according to their list

That's insane if accurate 

Yeah didnt expect the Titans either, especially since they just moved there

maybe because the lack of pro teams there? idk

Seahawks was on the list with 5 years also

Just watched the RW highlights for the NFC Championship game again.....

Sigh.... he would've gone down as a ******g legend had we completed that comeback :frown:

Damn the Falcons!!!! Expect nothing less than a shellacking when we go back there.

The XIIs are tied (With the Xs and IIs) for my least favorite jordans ever, I've always hated them, but I'm not going to lie if they came up with some of those colorways as a shoe, I'd seriously think about buying.

The XIIs are tied (With the Xs and IIs) for my least favorite jordans ever, I've always hated them, but I'm not going to lie if they came up with some of those colorways as a shoe, I'd seriously think about buying.
XII's and II's are some of my favs 
smokin.gif

They need to hook him up with some XI's cleats though

I remember TO rocking the 3's when he signed here back in the summer. Earl needs some of those they were pretty fresh lol.

Back
Top Bottom