SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Run D has been very impressive this whole season, Im not going to worry because of one game where they ran like 75 plays :x
Plus Bruuuuuce forced a fumble and had a INT. Him and Tate are game MVP's

That o-line is in the running for worst in the NFL right now, so up against any decent front 4, they're gonna get worked. With a halfway decent o-line, that game isn't close. The defense came through. Gave up only three field goals while being on the field the entire game.

That play sherman had a INT confuses the hell out of me. Sherman just stood there even when the receiver was cutting inside. Its like he just knew the ball would land in his chest

It's been great to see Bruce's play at LB this year. Love that dude.
He's fit in very well in his new role

My disdain for Bevell has risen once again, I get it...the line sucks but I swear he makes it 10 times worse with some of his calls

Good grief what a sloppy win :smh:

I'll take it though I guess. Jesus these guys had me screaming at the top of my lungs. The O-line is so pathetic it is not even funny, looks like they don't give a **** about what's going on.

I swear to god I don't even remember watching the offense the entire 2nd half sans that Tate TD :lol: :smh:

ET is the best safety in the league btw. Man I love watching him play. No matter who it is he comes with the intensity every single week.

MNF while i'm at work
mean.gif

A Win is a Win
Same here... only just caught the highlights.

Seattle+Seahawks+v+St+Louis+Rams+HNfp7ya0wBwx.jpg

mean.gif

Seattle+Seahawks+v+St+Louis+Rams+9_eQUcRss4Tx.jpg

Just watched the game. Bevell didn't do ******g anything to help our line. Tate. :smokin
Earl :smokin

Lol Steve Young and DIlfer saying were not contenders. I like it :smokin

So apparently were pushing hard for jarred Allen. Idk how I feel about this
I posted a tweet in the NFL thread saying a source here is calling it overblown as far as Seattle pushing hard.

Either way, I like Jared Allen but I dont want this to happen.

We dont need help on the DL, I would rather not give up a 2nd or 3rd for his short rental time either

We need OL help, that should be the first, second and third priority...as painfully obvious as it is to everyone in the world

Last edited:
So apparently were pushing hard for jarred Allen. Idk how I feel about this

I was actually wanting the Texans to flip somebody for him, but their saving cap for Watt and other people. Hawks could use him in the rotation, but he wouldn't be a necessity. Hawks would be fine without him, yet could probably afford him.

Tate's taunt :lol: :lol:

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

Contrary to what is out there Seattle is NOT one of the teams in it for Jared Allen. Two others but Seattle is not talking to Vikes for him

Yeah we don't need Allen at all, would be exciting but we need to be cautious about our cap room going forward.

Marshawn was supposed to get the ball at the goal line. Pete said Russy made the the wrong read twice. 8 carries is no where near enough for the Beast, I can see why he was so frustrated.

I know some of you guys thought what Tate did was funny, but I was embarassed. I know he came up big for us last night, but he feels a little too secure about his position in this team to be doing something so stupid like that; finish the play first at least before trying to draw attention to yourself.

I can put up with what Sherm does and how he's so outspoken because he's THAT good. Tate on the other hand is someone who started playing decently last season, and honestly still has something to prove.

Earl Thomas is everything I love in a player and hands down my favorite player. I'm glad Gruden was showing him love last night.

Last edited:
Thats who Tate is. He always been like this. Just look at his punt return against AZ that got called back

Back
Top Bottom