SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Paseo is closed until early February anyway. Annual vacation.

Anyway, off that list, hit Lola (or any of the Tom Douglas restaurants in that area: Dahlia Lounge, Palace Kitchen, Etta's, Serious Pie). And, you probably can't go wrong with any of the burger joints, although I think Red Mill is still king. Also, Top Pot is just donuts, nothing special.

Try Katsu Burger in Georgetown and 8 oz. burger bar in cap hill too. Paseo's cuban roast is by far the best sandwich i've ever had, it's life changing. Hate that they're closed ever year during the winter.

Last edited:
Red Mill is a damn good burger
The Ram is a good restaurant, with it's own beer

Ram beers are terrible though. Pretty good restaurant burgers though.

I didn't think they were bad :lol:
yall talking about ram brewery? all that **** was gross... and this is coming from a guy that likes all types of beers except ipa... all the beers they had tasted flat after the first taste... i never had a hef that wasnt good until i had ram brewery hef...

If it comes to burgers, it may be a bit steep at about $13 but sizewise is well worth it... Ya'll are sleeping on "Brass Tacks" off of Airport Way right before you get to the King Co/Boeing Airport in Georgetown. Homemade garlic aoily and ketchup, sweet potato fries. UMM-HMM! If it's breakfast or brunch that you're into, from there walk south less than 50 steps and you're at the "Square Knot" dinner. You'll never hit a Denny''s or IHOP ever again! Sushi? Hit up "The Cutting Board" also off of Airport Wy. only it isn't walking distance. Maybe 2 miles south... I love me some G-town!

The Ram is WACK!

Last edited:
Red Mill is a damn good burger
The Ram is a good restaurant, with it's own beer

Ram beers are terrible though. Pretty good restaurant burgers though.

I didn't think they were bad :lol:
yall talking about ram brewery? all that **** was gross... and this is coming from a guy that likes all types of beers except ipa... all the beers they had tasted flat after the first taste... i never had a hef that wasnt good until i had ram brewery hef...

Well damb :lol: Might need to go back and see for my self. Its been about 2 years

Well damb :lol: Might need to go back and see for my self. Its been about 2 years

When I was 21, I probably thought it was great beer lol. I just didn't know better. I'll have one if I happen to be there, but if I'm "going out for a beer" (so to speak), it ain't gonna be there.

:lol: you aint coming to my house with wine coolers and drinking alcohol out of a straw... strawing a beer is fine though..
i dont know about yall but i swear... the only things my family drinks up in the seattle area is MGD and crown..

strawing a beer?

KJ practiced, would be great to get him back

No Percy today, guess we'll find out tomorrow, I think he plays *crosses fingers* 

strawing a beer?

KJ practiced, would be great to get him back

No Percy today, guess we'll find out tomorrow, I think he plays *crosses fingers* 
you never heard of strawing a beer? usually you just use a flexible straw. finish beer in 5sec

like i said, just use a flexible/bendy straw, dont squeeze too tight, on the straw... practice by yourself first, so you dont look stupid trying to show off to your friends.. came out my nose the first time.. :lol:

Yeah I cant rock with that lighter technique :lol:

Cant front, I do want to try some Angry Orchard one of these days

Back
Top Bottom