SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

I'm not even going to pretend like I know anything about bone spurs. Sounds like surgery is a last resort though.
Saw somewhere where they were considering it before or shortly after the SD game. Switched up his shoes and worked on somethings and it's supposedly helped a lot.

Found the quote,
 "Man, it felt great today," Chancellor told FOX Sports by phone on his way out of CenturyLink Field. "Last week, it was bothering me. But this week, it felt amazing. We did some different stuff to fix it up, fix the shoes and stuff and it felt awesome."
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...es-washington-********-malcolm-jenkins-092114

Last edited:
LOL at everyone quick to use the word exposed when it comes to the Seahawks. Picking on the opposite side of Sherman and using underneath routes are nothing new. Seahawks have played Rodgers, Rivers, and Manning, so it isnt a surprise that those QB's played well. Still, Sherman is dominating, the offense and defense have each others back when needed, and the Seahawks are the team to beat again.

#GoHawks

Last edited:
Denver+Broncos+v+Seattle+Seahawks+Svwx8QDfl9ox.jpg

Imagine what this team would be with an above average Oline on a consistent basis

question - if i remember correctly, most of you guys wanted to see bevell gone last season. Where do you guys stand on that front?
From an outsider, he seems to call plays that enhances the personnel of the team. what changed? or is it more so the offense having a better understanding of the playbook?
....or majority of it due to russell?

would love to see this style with the niners, but theyre busy trying to fit a square peg into a circle hole.

Last edited:
question - if i remember correctly, most of you guys wanted to see bevell gone last season. Where do you guys stand on that front?
From an outsider, he seems to call plays that enhances the personnel of the team. what changed? or is it more so the offense having a better understanding of the playbook?
....or majority of it due to russell?

would love to see this style with the niners, but theyre busy trying to fit a square peg into a circle hole.

I don't think he should be gone. He's a good OC. I get frustrated with him at times but the line limits what everyone can do.

Agree for the most part. He still annoys me when he gets a little too cute with the plays given certain situations. The line piss poor play changes everything.

I am certainly happy the option has been used heavily again since the 2nd half of Russy's rookie season

I think the playcalling is pretty good for the most part. Obviously the line played like **** yesterday, but I thought they've been decent so far this season outside of Britt. My biggest complaint is that we need to get some more guys up the seams and downfield. I think the route tree for Percy needs to be expanded beyond sweep/bubble/curl haha. Otherwise, I've loved how the offense has played

Fans need to quit saying the refs had it out for the Hawks. The team committed them clear as day. (Minus the headbob)

I mean, our line play is nothing new. It's been like this for awhile now.

It's a mix of Russell holding onto the ball too long, and our line just getting beat. There's not
much else you can do after you get beat by the pass rusher..

@JonRyan9

BzWzjcmCEAAuMk7.jpg:large
Thoroughly enjoy flying Delta first-class. Their food and service is top-notch, although the common man is offered nothing like the athletes' charter.

Glad I invested in Wagner for IDP fantasy. Beast up the middle.

Percy Harvin is making me look stupid, doubting his health and long-term performance. Hope he plays all 16 games.

Any updates on Kevin Norwood?

Thoroughly enjoy flying Delta first-class. Their food and service is top-notch, although the common man is offered nothing like the athletes' charter.

Glad I invested in Wagner for IDP fantasy. Beast up the middle.

Percy Harvin is making me look stupid, doubting his health and long-term performance. Hope he plays all 16 games.

Any updates on Kevin Norwood?
Norwood is healthy and can play anytime according to the team. There's just a major logjam at wideout this season. I'd be very surprised if he got any significant playing time. I think he begins to make an impact next year.

As for Harvin, year was the only season he really "lost to injury"

He got the migraines and all that as a Viking, but he would generally play through that stuff.

My only gripe with Bevell is calling passing plays the majority of the time when we're in a and goal situation. Its not like we have a bruiser like Lynch or anything.... haha

Norwood is healthy and can play anytime according to the team. There's just a major logjam at wideout this season. I'd be very surprised if he got any significant playing time. I think he begins to make an impact next year.

As for Harvin, year was the only season he really "lost to injury"
He got the migraines and all that as a Viking, but he would generally play through that stuff.
Makes me feel better relatively that P-Rich only has one grab in 4 appearances. Too much competition for the first-year players.

Makes me feel better relatively that P-Rich only has one grab in 4 appearances. Too much competition for the first-year players.

Absolutely. Richardson has been active for most games, but he only gets a handful of snaps per game. Lockette playing ahead of him.

Absolutely. Richardson has been active for most games, but he only gets a handful of snaps per game. Lockette playing ahead of him.

Yeah, Lockette is a big reason. He was a borderline roster player in a lot of peoples' minds with the incoming talent, but he stepped up to the challenge.

Back
Top Bottom