SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Ok, so I don't know anything about how football coaching structures work, but with Macdonald as the HC, presumably, he'll make a lot of defensive decisions cuz he was a DC, right? But the Hawks will still need to hire a DC... so how will their roles overlap, if at all?

Ok, so I don't know anything about how football coaching structures work, but with Macdonald as the HC, presumably, he'll make a lot of defensive decisions cuz he was a DC, right? But the Hawks will still need to hire a DC... so how will their roles overlap, if at all?
Would guess similar with Pete being a defensive guy

The overall scheme and philosophy would be from the HC and the DC would handle the playcalling and maybe work in conjuction on the granular level but final say would be from Mike

I just mostly want Grubb to abandon Kalen cause I'm bitter lmao

Really wonder how good he would be at the NFL level. Penix was rarely under center and he used to get a little too cute in situations but he's creative and he's got weapons to do work here

I just mostly want Grubb to abandon Kalen cause I'm bitter lmao

Really wonder how good he would be at the NFL level. Penix was rarely under center and he used to get a little too cute in situations but he's creative and he's got weapons to do work here

Love it

for multiple reasons

Back
Top Bottom