SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

So pumped we got Rice 
pimp.gif

Sorry Paul 
ohwell.gif

BTW, anyone want to recommend a good Seahawks blog?
Seattletimes has one, I dont check it often, I do check the forums though

Also http://mynorthwest.com/category/seahawks_blog/

A DE and/or CB would be nice to add to the signings

Anyone know what Seattle is looking like as far as the cap goes?

When Free Agency started we were around 40 mil under the cap, so we are in a great position to add some more pieces before the week is out.

This has been a great offseason ( I now its only 3 days old lol) so far. Now all we need to do is work on that run defense and another CB and we looking good for next season. The Rams haven't made any moves so far, the Niners still don't have a QB and I'm not sold on Kolb in Arizona, so i'm feeling good.

Any word on the rumors of Vince Young coming here?

So pumped we got Rice 
pimp.gif

Sorry Paul 
ohwell.gif

When Free Agency started we were around 40 mil under the cap, so we are in a great position to add some more pieces before the week is out.

This has been a great offseason ( I now its only 3 days old lol) so far. Now all we need to do is work on that run defense and another CB and we looking good for next season. The Rams haven't made any moves so far, the Niners still don't have a QB and I'm not sold on Kolb in Arizona, so i'm feeling good.

Originally Posted by Law3001

So pumped we got Rice 
pimp.gif

Sorry Paul 
ohwell.gif

That's good news as far the cap goes

I would love for the Hawks to grab JoJo but I havent heard his name mentioned at all with Seattle so far

Clements is out there too, dont even know is Nnamdi is realistic

We're looking to be very competitive this year in the division again, so no Luck next year it seems
laugh.gif

And Check out MH twitter avatar.
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
We'll miss you Matt, helluva decade you up here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

So pumped we got Rice 
pimp.gif

Sorry Paul 
ohwell.gif

That's good news as far the cap goes

I would love for the Hawks to grab JoJo but I havent heard his name mentioned at all with Seattle so far

We're looking to be very competitive this year in the division again, so no Luck next year it seems
laugh.gif

And Check out MH twitter avatar.
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
We'll miss you Matt, helluva decade you up here
pimp.gif

Damn. I thought for sure Minnesota would keep Sidney. 
tired.gif
 I'll get over it. 

Seattle is putting together a squad though. That division Championship might be defended after all.

Damn. I thought for sure Minnesota would keep Sidney. 
tired.gif
 I'll get over it. 

Seattle is putting together a squad though. That division Championship might be defended after all.

Hell no on Nnamdi, but Clements is a option. What about fixing the run defense? Offense seems to be set
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You know what it is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hell no on Nnamdi, but Clements is a option. What about fixing the run defense? Offense seems to be set
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You know what it is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thank you Based God
frown.gif
pimp.gif

This has been such a good #%$ day. First I loved the pickup of Gallery, we finally completed the line and we got a solid player at that. Then we picked up Sidney who was much needed. He's gonna free up coverage for the other guys which is huge.

And don't rule out Nnamdi yet boys, peeped in that free agent thread that he's still trying to decide betwen 4 teams: the Jets, 49ers, someone else, and the Hawks!

Thank you Based God
frown.gif
pimp.gif

This has been such a good #%$ day. First I loved the pickup of Gallery, we finally completed the line and we got a solid player at that. Then we picked up Sidney who was much needed. He's gonna free up coverage for the other guys which is huge.

And don't rule out Nnamdi yet boys, peeped in that free agent thread that he's still trying to decide betwen 4 teams: the Jets, 49ers, someone else, and the Hawks!

I hope we pick up Eric Wright from cleveland he was on his way to be a elite corner his rookie year but struggled huge last year! he has ties to pete and as pete has shown he can motivate his former players very well. he is young cheap has speed, let him grow with earl thomas, and kam chanc in that secondery and save that cap space for the d line or linebackers! T jackson is a great pick up very talented qb, will we win the superbowl probably not but we will be competitive 

I hope we pick up Eric Wright from cleveland he was on his way to be a elite corner his rookie year but struggled huge last year! he has ties to pete and as pete has shown he can motivate his former players very well. he is young cheap has speed, let him grow with earl thomas, and kam chanc in that secondery and save that cap space for the d line or linebackers! T jackson is a great pick up very talented qb, will we win the superbowl probably not but we will be competitive 

Any Seattle fans care to chime in on Earl Thomas?  I saw him play a lot at Texas but didn't get to see him too much last year. 

Any Seattle fans care to chime in on Earl Thomas?  I saw him play a lot at Texas but didn't get to see him too much last year. 

Thomas is one hell of a player. He had a great year last year, one of the few bright spots on our defense. He's a ballhawk.

Thomas is one hell of a player. He had a great year last year, one of the few bright spots on our defense. He's a ballhawk.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Co-sign. Earl is a football player. He has great instincts and playmaking ability.

The only part of his game he really needs to improve upon is the mental aspect of the game. He's smart, but it takes awhile to fully adjust to diagnosing what you see  in only milliseconds at the the NFL level. The only way to get better with that is through experience, which he'll get. He's going to be a stud for a long time.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Co-sign. Earl is a football player. He has great instincts and playmaking ability.

The only part of his game he really needs to improve upon is the mental aspect of the game. He's smart, but it takes awhile to fully adjust to diagnosing what you see  in only milliseconds at the the NFL level. The only way to get better with that is through experience, which he'll get. He's going to be a stud for a long time.

Originally Posted by MikoCLC

For what it's worth, I'll miss having Matt here. Sort of bummed to see him go, but I'm liking this new look that we're building.

I'm always on fieldgulls.com.

Pretty good analysis on there, and it's always updated.

Back
Top Bottom