pimp.gif

I do feel bad for Sac Town if we do get the team
ohwell.gif
. The Seattle Kings? I like 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

The state of Washington would rather have the Thunder back than have the Kings. 
Well if it isn't capt. Obvious
laugh.gif

This guy 
indifferent.gif
NHL & NBA in Seattle 
pimp.gif

I do feel bad for Sac Town if we do get the team.
ohwell.gif

If the Kings do leave I'd want them to go to Seattle>*

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

That's disgusting...you know it's gonna be the Sonics...and bring back the Payton, McMillan, Schrempf era unis please.

pG01-8747502p275w.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I can see this jersey updated with the wishbone collar that's popular now in the league.
Hell...I'd even want Adidas to keep the heat pressed lettering.

Originally Posted by Mister916

The NBA would never allow another team step into the Key Arena.
KeyArena would be a temporary home. If a new arena plan is in place and being built, the league would have no problem with a team playing in the old building while a new one is built. There isn't any room on the Seattle Center (the land KeyArena exists on) property for what the league would want. There's also ZERO parking (always a problem throughout Sonics' history). The proposed location makes perfect sense. That area would eventually turn into an LA Live-type environment, especially with a multi-purpose arena with hockey and basketball. Three stadiums, all in a row, which would attract all sorts of other new construction and businesses. Of course the 'tard liberals in this city don't see the economic benefit of such things. They just see another arena destroying their precious skyline and their wallets.

I'm skeptical of all of this, as much as I want the NBA back in town. I think the NBA is still years away from coming back to Seattle. I do believe Stern when he says he'd like a team back in Seattle, but he will not push for it like he did to get a team to Bum-eff, Oklahoma, to please his jerk-off buddy Clay Bennett.

Probably just a rumor created to put the fear back into Sacramento citizens. I hope it works because I don't have any faith in Sacramentans voting for their tax dollars going toward the Arena.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Probably just a rumor created to put the fear back into Sacramento citizens. I hope it works because I don't have any faith in Sacramentans voting for their tax dollars going toward the Arena.
The arena rumors came out months ago in Seattle based on reports the city was in talks with certain people about an arena project (and honestly, those discussions were about ANOTHER group, not even related to this current guy who has come to light). The Seattle Times submitted a public records request and got all the info related to building an arena in Seattle. The Kings coming to Seattle has NOTHING to do with what the Seattle Times received in regards to information. I've listened to multiple interviews on both sports radio stations, and the talk of the Kings coming is speculative, at best. The talk is it the Kings would be a possibility to come to Seattle, but not any more than the Hornets. That's why I say everyone needs to calm down. Nobody is moving anywhere by next season. But I guarantee if Steve Ballmer steps up and says "hey, here's $350 million, I'm building an arena, give me a team," then the ball will get rolling faster than you think. 

laugh.gif
sick.gif

That's disgusting...you know it's gonna be the Sonics...and bring back the Payton, McMillan, Schrempf era unis please.

pG01-8747502p275w.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I can see this jersey updated with the wishbone collar that's popular now in the league.
Hell...I'd even want Adidas to keep the heat pressed lettering.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think the NBA giving up on the Hornets is much more likely than the Kings moving. I'm from Seattle and have been reading up on all this and it really doesn't make to much sense how the Kings got brought up.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

You don't need to have faith in them because it's there isn't going to be a public vote on an arena.

From all the reports, Sacramento will have an arena built and the Kings will stay.

Sactown forever
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

I think the NBA giving up on the Hornets is much more likely than the Kings moving. I'm from Seattle and have been reading up on all this and it really doesn't make to much sense how the Kings got brought up.
Exactly. The stars are lining up for the Hornets to move, not the Kings. The Kings don't have the greatest fan support right now, but their mayor is a former NBA player. He's going to fight to the death for that franchise (unlike a certain fat former mayor of Seattle). This Kings talk shouldn't be viewed with much more than a tiny grain of salt.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Bean Pie Slanga wrote:

You don't need to have faith in them because it's there isn't going to be a public vote on an arena.

From all the reports, Sacramento will have an arena built and the Kings will stay.

Sactown forever
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well, when the Kings have a deal finalized then I'll swap them with the Hornets. Just consider this the NHL/NBA in Seattle movement thread.
pimp.gif

And Retro...I do not understand the correlation you bring up with Seattle not building an arena because Sac won't.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Well, when the Kings have a deal finalized then I'll swap them with the Hornets. Just consider this the NHL/NBA in Seattle movement thread.
pimp.gif

And Retro...I do not understand the correlation you bring up with Seattle not building an arena because Sac won't.

Or Sac Town can get the Hornets. The movement would be 
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
People on here are very sure about the Kings staying... 

[h1]
[/h1]

While I'd like to make it clear that I hope the Kings stay in Sacramento, Seattle is one of the few places they could go where I would still support the team. Seattle is a great sports city with a passionate fan base. They'd be in good hands.

I know KJ is working hard, but the city loves shooting itself in the foot. We'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom