Seattle SuperSonics Thread

I want the Sonics back as much as anyone but would so much rather have an expansion team than this squad of Kings...they are down right awful and unentertaining.

With the Draft Lottery on May 21st and the Draft on June 27th, could a team really get new management in enough time? I mean I could care less who we draft to tank it for Wiggins in '14 if we do get the Sonics back.

I want the Sonics back as much as anyone but would so much rather have an expansion team than this squad of Kings...they are down right awful and unentertaining.

With the Draft Lottery on May 21st and the Draft on June 27th, could a team really get new management in enough time? I mean I could care less who we draft to tank it for Wiggins in '14 if we do get the Sonics back.

Can't wait to see what you'll say when this hypothetical expansion team wins 20 games its first season.

If a vote is taken at some point in the next couple weeks, the Seattle group needs 23 of 30 owners to approve the sale of the team. A simple majority -- 16 votes -- is all that's needed to approve relocation.

never knew it only took 16 votes for a relocation.

Last edited:
The NBA committees have voted no to relocation of Kings to Seattle, sources tell Y! Sports.
eek.gif
tired.gif

Congrats to Sac and their fans

Didnt deserve to have your team taken away from you anyways.

Still sucks as a Seattle fan right now

hope yall get a team sooner rather than later.... but glad its not the Kings.

****** thing is if Hansen was a dirt bag like KJ and Clay Bennett then he could of easily had the team, all he had to say was he would try to keep them there :smh:

why is KJ a dirtbag? 

All he did was what a mayor aught to do. Word to Kenny Mayne.

In my biased eyes, all he did was:

-(back in January) Say he was gonna do his best to keep the kings

-said he'd get an arena plan together, did it.

-got a viable ownership group with tons of legit pieces.

-made his plea to the BoG, by doing the opposite of what Hansen/Maloofs did by not smearing Seattle. His presentation was 100% about Sacramento.

-in the meantime, got major political figures in California to help with the arena process.

-Then sat back and watched it unfold

I feel like I remember you calling him a dirtbag before because 'all he does is talk' well I think he backed up that talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
why is KJ a dirtbag? 

-made his plea to the BoG, by doing the opposite of what Hansen/Maloofs did by not smearing Seattle. His presentation was 100% about Sacramento.

-in the meantime, got major political figures in California to help with the arena process.

I feel like I remember you calling him a dirtbag before because 'all he does is talk' well I think he backed up that talk.

took shot at us fans in seattle the whole time saying we weren't a good fan base. than drops a tweet saying how we are such a good fan base. yeah thats a condescending jab in the stomach move right there

why is KJ a dirtbag? 

took shot at us fans in seattle the whole time saying we weren't a good fan base. than drops a tweet saying how we are such a good fan base. yeah thats a condescending jab in the stomach move right there
Ya I saw Softy retweet that.

I mean I don't really look at that as a dirtbag move, just saying the politically correct things.

I distinctly remember just one or two instances where KJ's words could be taken as a jab at Seattle. 

From the get-go KJ has said yall deserve a team, just not the Kings.

[QUOTE url="/t/328986/supersonics-back-in-seattle-movement-thread/1480_20#post_17785592"]
why is KJ a dirtbag? 

Ya I saw Softy retweet that.

I mean I don't really look at that as a dirtbag move, just saying the politically correct things.

I distinctly remember just one or two instances where KJ's words could be taken as a jab at Seattle. 

From the get-go KJ has said yall deserve a team, just not the Kings.
[/quote]

why is this dude saying multiple things though :rofl: dude goes back and forth with if we deserve a team or not.
either way hate the dude. im sure you could find reasons hansen is a dirtbag if you wanted to and that fine brah

Back
Top Bottom