security guard opens fire..vol....fools wilin

crazy how the woman escalated the situation when she started dropping "inappropriate" over and over 

but now knowing that they are security .....man they some weak *** dudes 

security at my hospital would've had dude bruised up :rofl: I've seen them handle some big high off meth type of dudes 

In his defense, that mans Melee attack was SERIOUS.
nah breh....I've seen bigger guys go harder but I will say his partner is more at fault for taking his time getting over there

officer easily could've hit him back and kept his job but instead he pulls his gun smh....

The partner probably had a flashback to Leonard v. Hearns.

Dude with the camera was flurrying to try to steal the round, and the partner wanted to see if dude with the gun could hold on and impress the judges.

Who knew ole boy wound pull out the loaded glove gun and try to end things early

Careless mistake by the partner. But I understand

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I bet the old security guard is a retired officer, which is why he is carrying.

Man what kind of security guards were those slobs man...you mean to tell me you can be hired as a security guard without any self defense training or without knowing at least how to throw them hands?

Guard was looking flustered and frightened after that fossil left off those punches on him. Security guards need at least 2 months of mma training before they can serve smh

Last edited:
I didn't hear the officer say a word. He comes in and walks straight over to him and grabs his camera which was around his neck intitiating the assault. He didn't place him under arrest or even explain why he was detaining him

Seriously!!! I didn't hear the "officer" or whatever the hell he is say one word. This dude GWAP always saying silly ish.

I can understand getting instantly salty some dude coming for something around my neck, with or without permission, but that's a cop bruh..

Justified or not, you have to operate on different rules.

I can understand getting instantly salty some dude coming for something around my neck, with or without permission, but that's a cop bruh..

Justified or not, you have to operate on different rules.
*security guard

fam didn't even tell him what he was doing doe

My man in the yellow heard the gunshot and his mind starting racing. Went into earthquake drill mode real fast.

Back
Top Bottom