See the MonStar ball live Saturday and Sunday. U stream video link

I'm hooping in this professional basketball showcase in at St.Francis College in Brooklyn.  

Games start at 9:00 AM on Saturday. Not sure what team I'm assigned to yet but here's the schedule

Game 1. 09:00am A1 vs A2 Finland vs Greece

Game 2. 10:15am B2 vs B4 France vs Germany

Game 3. 11:30am B3 vs B1 Spain vs Italy

Game 4. 12:45pm A1 vs A3 Finland vs USA

Game 5 02:00pm B4 vs B3 Germany vs Spain

Game 6 03:15pm A2 vs A3 Greece vs USA

Game 7 04:30pm B1 vs B2 Italy vs France

The video link is here --->  http://www.blacktopmanagement.com/showcase2012_livevideo.php

Let the games begin! Comments and feedback are welcome. 

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Any NBA scouts gonna be there?

roll.gif

dude cant even make a rec league team, come on now.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Any NBA scouts gonna be there?

roll.gif

dude cant even make a rec league team, come on now.

LOL at calling that a pro league. maybe i should get a vid of the league going on at my gym on sunday nights. pros from NBDL, europe, DI, DII, and so on.

my gym is just a freakin private gym league is 10x more talented than those dudes, 100% SRS.

no hate, if you were good i would admit like ive said countless times before. you made a crappy "pro" league. congrats brah

Zyzz the #1 fanboy will definitely be watching. 
nerd.gif

Zyzz is just one of those dudes that just thinks he knows everything and hates on everyone. I still remember that dudes were trying to help you on the Chicago 10s when they dropped after you failed miserably. I see that you have yet to return the favor in the community in being nice to people. Half of your responses hold a negative connotation my dude. U mad about something?

Lighten up a bit, idk why you're going in on monstar. can't you just be happy for him. you said PEOPLE AT YOUR GYM are better than the people monstar plays with. but you haven't mentioned that YOU are better than the people he plays with. If youre not better than him then why all the hate? spread the love my brother
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Zyzz is just one of those dudes that just thinks he knows everything and hates on everyone. I still remember that dudes were trying to help you on the Chicago 10s when they dropped after you failed miserably. I see that you have yet to return the favor in the community in being nice to people. Half of your responses hold a negative connotation my dude. U mad about something?

Lighten up a bit, idk why you're going in on monstar. can't you just be happy for him. you said PEOPLE AT YOUR GYM are better than the people monstar plays with. but you haven't mentioned that YOU are better than the people he plays with. If youre not better than him then why all the hate? spread the love my brother
pimp.gif

Exactly, 10000 posts in a couple of years and not one of them was probably useful.  He would rather spend time online tearing people down than actually contributing to a fellow member's success.  NT is better without folks like that. 

pimp.gif

i dont return the favor? are you joking?

theres a lot of people that can tell you im a good member, i help people out all the time and tons can vouch for that.

pimp.gif

theres a lot of people that can tell you im a good member, i help people out all the time and tons can vouch for that.

Of course you would think you are a great member, but others do not share that sentiment.  You thought $90 for some original bamboo shades were overpriced from a NT entrepreneur with an innovative idea, follow MonStar1's every basketball move only to leave childish/immature comments and your extensive basketball knowledge is routinely on display in this forum (you are the guy who says Anthony Davis will be a bust).  

Maybe you can't afford a $90 pair of frames (that is how much a decent pair of glasses run and polarized lenses are not cheap), but your whiney responses filled with negativity attempting to put down others is weak.  Grow up fam, please.  

Keep doing your thing MonStar1, good to see NTers actually putting work in out there.

West Coast NT'er checking in. I stayed up all night to watch this
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Seriously though good luck family
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LilPenny24

pimp.gif

Of course you would think you are a great member, but others do not share that sentiment.  You thought $90 for some original bamboo shades were overpriced from a NT entrepreneur with an innovative idea, follow MonStar1's every basketball move only to leave childish/immature comments and your extensive basketball knowledge is routinely on display in this forum (you are the guy who says Anthony Davis will be a bust).  

Maybe you can't afford a $90 pair of frames (that is how much a decent pair of glasses run and polarized lenses are not cheap), but your whiney responses filled with negativity attempting to put down others is weak.  Grow up fam, please.  

Keep doing your thing MonStar1, good to see NTers actually putting work in out there.

roll.gif

stop following me bro, im not the only one who thinks $100 for wood glasses is a rip off. i cant voice my opinion. thats what this site is all about sharing, talking, and OPINIONS! just because a NTer made them doesnt mean i have to praise or like it. hop off

Back
Top Bottom