Seinfeld came out 25 yrs ago today vol.....Mulva???

the-frogger.gif

View media item 1063271
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Definitely one of the best sitcoms ever, thank you to Larry David for being so crazy. So much of his personal experiences made up the writing on that show.

His neighbor Kramer, and the contest :rofl:

I didn't get up on Seinfeld until the last year before it was about to go off

When I was passing through channels I saw the 25 on TBS.

Top 5 show for me.

Always a go to show.

And how can we not mention all the dimes Jerry had. Homie had a stable of bad young Hollywood actresses come through and crush the buildings.

Boo that man who said overrated. I have a homie who literally thinks the show isn't funny. Dude isn't that bright tho.

Art Vandelay
Kel Varsen
H.E. Pennypacker

:rofl:

Eliane was a lowkey thot

Either you never watched the show or have no idea what that means.

Anywho, my favorite secondary character will always be Mr. Bookman. :lol: Jerry was barely able to hold it together during that first exchange.

[Video][/Video]

Last edited:
'There must have been...a second spitter'

Elaine was a thot, straight up. Outside of Buzz Lightyear (Puddy) she never dated anyone more than three episodes.

Banya was hilarious ' the box is round, the cups round, why don't they call it roundten?' 'Gold Jerry, gold!'

Frank Costenza is the funniest father in TV, and Morty Seinfeld ain't far behind.

I literally watch at least an episode a day, show taught me so much about life, all that little bs that comes with being an adult on your own. I don't think people who don't live on their own get it, they can't relate because they don't have as many of those dumb, everyday interactions. And, I can appreciate all the little arguments they have. 'This isn't lunch, it's soup' 'why shouldn't I get to go? I'm the breakee, I'm grieving' And all George's schemes...'you offer to have a manage tios, she so disgusted she wants nothing to do with you' 'I can't become a swinger, you have to get all new, swinger friends. I gotta by new lamps, shag carpeting, it's to much' lol

Seinfeld is the best for a reason.

Last edited:
growing up i never understood the jokes and and turned it whenever it was on.

man i love this show now. i loved curb and decided give this a shot...its literally the same show but with jerry instead of larry haha

When they were spending time with the old people

Jerry getting that girl drunk just to play with toys

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

best ever.

Came right on time too, imagine if cell phones were prevalent back then.

I can think of a few episodes off top that would not have worked.

Elaine was always :pimp:
Also dat Dreyfus money loooooooooong

Cant believe someone took their time to compile a list of women Jerry dated in the show.
I forgot how many well known actresses were in it. Debra Messing, Janeane Garofalo, Paula Marshall, Lori Loughlin, Teri Hatcher, Amanda Peet, Marishka Hargitay, Jane Leeves, Christine Taylor, Courtney Cox......oh lawd
View media item 1063496
I hope we get a complete blue ray box set one day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom