Seinfeld came out 25 yrs ago today vol.....Mulva???

My favorites are:

The Virgin
The girl with the spectacular boobs
The chick from Sex and the City
Aunt Becky ( She looked so good in her episode)

If I had to pick one I would go with the sex and the city chick

Always had a thing for her

Amanda Peet looked great on seinfeld. I'd go with her and "they are real, and they are spectacular!"

there was 2 chicks that i liked the 1 where Jerry was supposed to meet at the airport and the 1 who got Jerry jacket back at the music theatre

Out of all the girls Jerry's pulled throughout the show, who's your favorite?

SEINFELDYEARBOOKGIRLS2.jpg

My favorite, maybe doesn't count, but a young long haired Mariska Hargitay auditioned for the role of Elaine for the "Jerry" pilot. If you see the episode, you have to pay attention because her scene is short.

View media item 1685978
But for the ladies that count, my fave was when Jeneane Garafolo when the two of them were engaged. They both had the same initials. JS. "The female Jerry",

best shes ever looked

Looking it up but there are actually a lot more women that Jerry dated that isn't included in that pic, 66 overall: http://kramersapartment.com/jerry/jerry-seinfelds-girlfriends/

Like the ‘Simon, Bennett, Robbins, Oppenheim and Taft’ chick.
vanessa-the-stake-out-the-stock-tip.jpg

Docker commercial chick.
donna-the-phone-message-seinfeld.jpg

Comatose GF
gina-the-suicide-seinfeld.jpg

There's also the dirty talker, the CK model, the deaf chick, the Indian chick, fungicide chick, shrinkage chick, Lois Lane, Donna Chang, same dress chick, chick that gets everything she wants, two-face, good-naked/bad-naked chick, the maid, etc....

Looking it up but there are actually a lot more women that Jerry dated that isn't included in that pic, 66 overall: http://kramersapartment.com/jerry/jerry-seinfelds-girlfriends/

Like the ‘Simon, Bennett, Robbins, Oppenheim and Taft’ chick.
vanessa-the-stake-out-the-stock-tip.jpg

Docker commercial chick.
donna-the-phone-message-seinfeld.jpg

Comatose GF
gina-the-suicide-seinfeld.jpg

There's also the dirty talker, the CK model, the deaf chick, the Indian chick, fungicide chick, shrinkage chick, Lois Lane, Donna Chang, same dress chick, chick that gets everything she wants, two-face, good-naked/bad-naked chick, the maid, etc....

:smokin

Boobs chick >

Or where is the picture of that bad blonde chick he was with that could get away with anything. Lmao

He used her for speeding tickets and sold out movies.

That crazy *** actor chick from '91 though :pimp:

And "don't call me any more, you either" toilet paper square chick.

jerry was getting it in '97...in that list i would pick teri hatcher and the 1st one from 97

here is all 70 of them though...

http://fusion.net/story/155370/heres-what-happened-to-every-single-woman-jerry-dated-on-seinfeld/
Just going by the photos listed in this article alone, call me whatever, say whatever, but by the photos in this article, "Man Hands" can get it right now.

And Christine Taylor, but that was ever since she was in the "Brady Bunch" movies. There's a few more on that list, but I don't have a lot of time.

Last edited:
My favorites are:

The Virgin
The girl with the spectacular boobs
The chick from Sex and the City
Aunt Becky ( She looked so good in her episode)

If I had to pick one I would go with the sex and the city chick

Always had a thing for her
Forgot about Davis. She's fine.

Didn't like Jerry screwing her over with the toilet brush :x

Just going by the photos listed in this article alone, call me whatever, say whatever, but by the photos in this article, "Man Hands" can get it right now.

And Christine Taylor, but that was ever since she was in the "Brady Bunch" movies. There's a few more on that list, but I don't have a lot of time.

ayo...not that there's anything wrong with that... :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom