Selena Gomez had an affair with...Gucci Mane?

^Have always wondered the same :lol: I know everybody's an actor, but the filming of that would seem a bit awkward. "Ok, in this scene, you will be performing doggystyle, make it seem real"

Well of course it's real. The directors just don't film full penetration

Last edited:
So it's true that Gucci and Waka are beefing over Selena?
Can't be real life.
roll.gif
this is the greatest thing to ever happen in the history of music

Well of course it's real. The directors just don't film full penetration

you know billy bob didnt really smash halle in the scene right?

its called simulated sex

but gucci realy smashin this girl is funny.........

i dont even.....

its called simulated sex

i dont even.....

Son **** looked mad real. Did you watch the scene I could've swore I saw penetration. I guess that's why Halle got the award just that damn good acting.

its called simulated sex

i dont even.....

Son **** looked mad real. Did you watch the scene I could've swore I saw penetration. I guess that's why Halle got the award just that damn good acting.

The females wear a "privacy patch" to make sure the penor doesn't slip in. There is usually not penetration, sex is only simulated

I remember hearing a while ago that sometimes there was penetration in the Sopranos. But yeah usually both wear "privacy patches"

Watched spring breakers.

Gucci doesn't even share a room with these broads aside from two scenes. And he doesn't smash em.

James Franco on the other hand, I feel like there coulda been a couple times where they were like eff the privacy patch lets go in.

Gucci Mane's 'Spring Breakers' Sex Scene Was Actually Stoned Rapper Just Sleeping
Posted: 03/21/2013 12:59 pm EDT | Updated: 03/22/2013 11:59 am EDT
Gucci Mane -- the rapper who tattooed an ice cream cone on his face and decided to change his name to Guwop and then decided not to half an hour later -- slept through his somewhat epic "Spring Breakers" sex scene. And yes, that sentence means exactly what it says.

Director Harmony Korine revealed the production nugget in an interview with Vulture:

"So we’re shooting the sequence, and as he is getting f--ked, I start to hear snores," said Korine. "He had literally passed out! And she was riding his **** the whole time. I’d never in my life filmed a sex scene where the dude was sleeping … and she was on top of him for a good 45 minutes."
Korine says marijuana was to blame. The folks in Mane's entourage apparently smoke all day, so by the time the sex scene was being shot (around four in the morning), it was pretty much a wrap.

UPDATE: Vulture also got Gucci himself on the phone to verify the details of the sexual slumber party. The rapper confirmed that he did, in fact, take a nap during the raunchy scene:

Yes, I was knocked out. I was tired. I had a concert down there in St. Petersburg, one of the days I had to shoot a scene. Same time, same night. We started shooting at ten o'clock in the evening until one or two o'clock. I was extremely tired because Harmony would work for almost 48 hours straight, I think. Even though Harmony is a close friend and a great director, he's a hard boss. Make sure you put that in bold letters.
He also cleared up another question: The sex in the scene was simulated ("They just wouldn't let me. It was simulated, but, you know, I wish it wasn't.").

The original article continues below.

"Spring Breakers" caught fire at the box office, where it earned enough last week to become the year's highest-grossing limited release film. The movie is also teaming up with Opening Ceremony for a clothing line.

But box office figures aside, did Mane ever wake up? Eventually, Korine says the "I'm So Icy" rapper came to: "At the end, he woke up and was like, 'I feel real nice. I feel like Mozart’s on my ****.' And that was it, and he went back to sleep."

And this concludes another chapter of Don't Read Gucci Mane Stories While Eating. For more on the scene, including the curious casting method Korine used for Gucci's sex partner, head over to Vulture.

Gucci Mane's 'Spring Breakers' Sex Scene Was Actually Stoned Rapper Just Sleeping
Gucci Mane -- the rapper who tattooed an ice cream cone on his face and decided to change his name to Guwop and then decided not to half an hour later -- slept through his somewhat epic "Spring Breakers" sex scene. And yes, that sentence means exactly what it says.

Director Harmony Korine revealed the production nugget in an interview with Vulture:

"So we’re shooting the sequence, and as he is getting f--ked, I start to hear snores," said Korine. "He had literally passed out! And she was riding his **** the whole time. I’d never in my life filmed a sex scene where the dude was sleeping … and she was on top of him for a good 45 minutes."
Korine says marijuana was to blame. The folks in Mane's entourage apparently smoke all day, so by the time the sex scene was being shot (around four in the morning), it was pretty much a wrap.

UPDATE: Vulture also got Gucci himself on the phone to verify the details of the sexual slumber party. The rapper confirmed that he did, in fact, take a nap during the raunchy scene:

Yes, I was knocked out. I was tired. I had a concert down there in St. Petersburg, one of the days I had to shoot a scene. Same time, same night. We started shooting at ten o'clock in the evening until one or two o'clock. I was extremely tired because Harmony would work for almost 48 hours straight, I think. Even though Harmony is a close friend and a great director, he's a hard boss. Make sure you put that in bold letters.
He also cleared up another question: The sex in the scene was simulated ("They just wouldn't let me. It was simulated, but, you know, I wish it wasn't.").

"Spring Breakers" caught fire at the box office, where it earned enough last week to become the year's highest-grossing limited release film. The movie is also teaming up with Opening Ceremony for a clothing line.

But box office figures aside, did Mane ever wake up? Eventually, Korine says the "I'm So Icy" rapper came to: "At the end, he woke up and was like, 'I feel real nice. I feel like Mozart’s on my ****.' And that was it, and he went back to sleep."

And this concludes another chapter of Don't Read Gucci Mane Stories While Eating. For more on the scene, including the curious casting method Korine used for Gucci's sex partner, head over to Vulture.

Sex scene takes more than 45 minutes? Damn....LOL.

Literally made me laugh out loud.

View media item 327978

Literally made me laugh out loud.

View media item 327978

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom