Self-Hating Rich Kid Goes On Shooting Rampage, NTers Write Paragraphs Arguing About It

umm... who would prop him up as a martyr?

theredpill = men who focus on using social science to pick up women
the killer did not use social science to pick up women... he thought they were supposed to just come to him

misc = guys who workout and focus on fitness while talking about random things and making up memes
the killer definitely wasn't into fitness... he thought his armani shirt and bmw was enough

PUAhate = pick up artist hate.... this means its a forum that hates people like the red pill...
you just blamed two forums that are diametrically opposed to each other....???

you are just copying what you've seen said about him rather than analyzing the issue yourself[
"social science" :lol:

go on reddit, look at the comments from his yt videos. If you're a member of those communities, okay whatever, that's sad, but don't pretend like he doesn't have supporters there.
And you're right, I try to stay away from /trp the blue pull or whatever and pua and puahate because I think of myself of a human being not a piece of property.

Now, less derailing please

Last edited:

why when white people kill do we ask why?
Oh man.  Are you talking about similar scenarios for murder?  With these mass shootings, particularly this one where the kid posted videos and sent out a "manifesto" regarding his thoughts...I think there's obvious questions about where this stemmed from and "why".

If two white people get in an argument and one shoots the other, "do we ask why?"  What about if they're minorities?  Over a robbery, drug deal, etc?  If a white person kills a minority..."do we ask why?"

When they're planned attacks?  Sure.  

I don't know man, seems like some of the focus is completely misguided.  Don't get me wrong, I will never deny that black people are treated unfairly and their actions are viewed differently but let's be real, in this type of situation of course people are going to look for a motive beyond it just being a shooting over something that unfortunately occurs daily.  With the Navy yard shooter, Lee Malvo, etc just dismissed as killers?  No, their psychological states were discussed in depth...maybe not on here, I don't remember.

Has a black person orchestrated a planned attack on an elementary school, killed 10+ people, had stockpiles of weapons and documented their motives and been simply dismissed as a killer?  It may have happened, I can't remember half of these massive public shootings at this point (which itself is sad because of how frequent they've become).

why when white people kill do we ask why?
Shut the * up. Were the Tsarnaev's white, was Zimmermwn white, was the naval yard shooter white? Stop with the woe is me bs. Its pathetic
thats all this thread of full of for this dude
Maybe you're right again but can you point out multiple examples of anything even remotely close to a "woe is me" attitude towards this kid since this thread is full of it?

I think your view of this is extremely skewed for whatever reason.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 if you think im hunting through 25 pages for you as if that will prove my point. this thread is 25 pages that should say enough

this should be a slap in the face of white privilege but it wont be

umm... who would prop him up as a martyr?

theredpill = men who focus on using social science to pick up women
the killer did not use social science to pick up women... he thought they were supposed to just come to him

misc = guys who workout and focus on fitness while talking about random things and making up memes
the killer definitely wasn't into fitness... he thought his armani shirt and bmw was enough

PUAhate = pick up artist hate.... this means its a forum that hates people like the red pill...
you just blamed two forums that are diametrically opposed to each other....???

you are just copying what you've seen said about him rather than analyzing the issue yourself
"social science" :lol:

go on reddit, look at the comments from his yt videos. If you're a member of those communities, okay whatever, that's sad, but don't pretend like he doesn't have supporters there.
And you're right, I try to stay away from /trp the blue pull or whatever and pua and puahate because I think of myself of a human being not a piece of property.

Now, less derailing please

1. How am i derailing if I'm replying DIRECTLY to the issues that you stated?

2. How can you name two completely opposing beliefs as a reason of his action? (obviously you haven't really analyzed the issue.. just copying talking points)

3. why did you put social science under quotations? It is a direct explanation for the model that TRP members use

4. there are some black people on this forum that advocate for segregation...does that mean the niketalk community supports segregation? the black community supports it? you are taking a minority of a community and making an assumption without even understanding what that community is about... which is why you listed two opposing groups as though they have the same outlook.

go ahead though... don't actually respond to my post... just cross it out and try to blame the internet/video games/movies/rapmusic/rockmusic etc. :smh:

Wow never heard of anything like this before.
1. How am i derailing if I'm replying DIRECTLY to the issues that you stated?

2. How can you name two completely opposing beliefs as a reason of his action? (obviously you haven't really analyzed the issue.. just copying talking points)

3. why did you put social science under quotations? It is a direct explanation for the model that TRP members use

4. there are some black people on this forum that advocate for segregation...does that mean the niketalk community supports segregation? the black community supports it? you are taking a minority of a community and making an assumption without even understanding what that community is about... which is why you listed two opposing groups as though they have the same outlook.

go ahead though... don't actually respond to my post... just cross it out and try to blame the internet/video games/movies/rapmusic/rockmusic etc. :smh:

She's a known troll man just chill.

Things I want to know:

- Did he ever go out on a date. ( We cannot assume just because he never kissed a girl he never went out on a date.)
- Did anyone ever try to help him get bunz.
- Are they going to junk his BMW or will they rebuild it with a salvage title so a NT'er can purchase it.

:rofl:
Dipset can buy his bmw
Lengthy video describing what was in his manifesto
2 hours fam?

Wait, this clown was a half asian half white breed? He could have just walked around with a guitar around campus and pulled girls.

i also agree if the kid were of any other color than white whether it was brown yellow black, he would have gotten caught immediately after the first red flag, when have you ever heard of a person of color get off the hook other than by snitching/confessing or getting out of the country

dislike to bring race into this, but those who disagree are delusional; moreover, black/white/etc if they did break down that door and inspected him, they definitely would throw out the 'no grounds to search', simply because of all the ammunition/guns/manifesto. However hindsight is 20/20, it's a double edged sword, is a youtube video(not the retribution one, the ones before) enough to cause an officer to search a home? if it isn't then what is, did he need to clearly state he was going to go off on a rampage as he finally did? and if it is enough to warrant a search then freedom of speech/expression is being challenged

it's a sticky situation, but i do foresee plenty of lawsuits against the state, simply because this getting so much attention, people are getting angry and they call for firings/money/change and that's where you'll see settlements and lay-offs

Last edited:
i also agree if the kid were of any other color than white whether it was brown yellow black, he would have gotten caught immediately after the first red flag, when have you ever heard of a person of color get off the hook other than by snitching/confessing or getting out of the country

the navy yard shooter had two prior incidents discharging a firearm and even told hospital staff he was hearing voices....

Last edited:
After reading most of this kids manifesto, its pretty obvious to say that he is a product of this generations parenting. Kids now a days a spoiled rotten and given everything without working for it. This makes them believe that they deserve everything, and they get really angry when what they want isnt given to them.

In his manifesto he mentions tons of stories where he just expects girls to just approach him while hes siting somewhere and start talking to him, and when they don't he gets furious and starts crying. He tries this over and over again countless times and his frustration builds when it never works. You can tell that he believes everything should just be handed to him without working for ****. Kids like this shoulda got beat when they were young. Probably would have saved lives. He's just another reason why i will never baby my kids.

Heres his manifesto

http://gawker.com/this-afternoon-at-least-one-body-was-removed-from-the-1581174371

Last edited:
the navy yard shooter had two prior incidents discharging a firearm and even told hospital staff he was hearing voices....
you keep bringing up the ONE example out of your *** like you're going to **** tbethread down.

Here, I'll take a tally for you.

Men of color slipping through the cracks: 4

Men of Caucasian persuasion slipping through the cracks: 358

I feel bad for the women who were killed, man.

Not to be on some feminist tip but this **** literally screams out hate crime or something. Like, you kill a bunch of women because they weren't into you? The sense of entitlement this ******* had is insane. This crime was literally sexism reaching its most logical conclusion--violence.

**** happens all the time in other hemispheres. A woman's family STONED HER TO DEATH because she married a dude they didn't like. What kind of world is this dawg

you keep bringing up the ONE example out of your *** like you're going to **** tbethread down.

Ill help you out, pal. The 9/11 terrorists, the boston bombers, the london tube bombers, Cookie Thornton. Thats over 20 more for you, buddy

ok... show me the reports of all the black suicidal mass killers that were stopped...

View media item 994019

Like I said so many times before in this thread. It's all about white privilege. Society will always give white men the benefit of the doubt. From 1982 to 2012 there were 67 mass shootings. 43 of them were white men. You'd think that with these kind of events happening with media storm they bring this trend would make you think twice about walking down the same street as a white man like how stereotypes have caused people to view blacks and approach with caution. But it hasn't, and he was written off as a non threat. That's how you know white privilege is very real.

Last edited:

Like I said so many times before in this thread. It's all about white privilege. Society will always give white men the benefit of the doubt. From 1982 to 2012 there were 67 mass shootings. 43 of them were white men. You'd think that with these kind of events happening with media storm they bring this trend would make you think twice about walking down the same street as a white man like how stereotypes have caused people to view blacks and approach with caution. That's how you know white privilege is very real.

67 incidents over 20 years.....

3.35 incidents a year nationwide......

imagine if politicians as a whole, only told 2-3 lies per year,,,,... would they still have a rep for being liars?

EDIT: the race angle is being overplayed... white privilege exists but this incident is not a prime example... so stop trying to force it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom