Seller put in a cancellation request on the item i won (Ebay) who will win this?

another reason why eBay is as crooked a business as they come

I just use eBay as a front when I post items then I agree to sell off eBay with the buyer through Paypal thus avoiding ridic. eBay fees and only taking the 4% Paypal hit

another reason why eBay is as crooked a business as they come

I just use eBay as a front when I post items then I agree to sell off eBay with the buyer through Paypal thus avoiding ridic. eBay fees and only taking the 4% Paypal hit

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

What does that do?

the curiosity is killin me
nerd.gif

enlighten us
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

he can say the item is no longer available. leave him a neg feedback tho
Not if the auction is already completed. There needs to be something like >12 hours left in the auction for a seller to cancel an auction.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

he can say the item is no longer available. leave him a neg feedback tho
Not if the auction is already completed. There needs to be something like >12 hours left in the auction for a seller to cancel an auction.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Transaction canceled=No final sale fee

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Keep this low key.. don't want ebay cracking down 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

+You can still leave/receive feedback too 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Do people really agree to that? some people get really defensive when you offer different methods to avoid ebay fees from what I've seen..

You're not getting the shoes. Decline the cancellation so you stick him with the fees and then hit him with a neg.

Originally Posted by flores

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Transaction canceled=No final sale fee

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Keep this low key.. don't want ebay cracking down 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

+You can still leave/receive feedback too 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Do people really agree to that? some people get really defensive when you offer different methods to avoid ebay fees from what I've seen..

i've noticed this as well,   i always tell people who want a deal on an item im selling that if they can work with me, i'll work with them to make sure i get as much as i can by avoiding ebay fees and they save as much as possbile by helping me avoid fees. most of the time people will work with you if you explain it clear enough since they wanna save money too.  some people are just set on doing things the normal way and i just tell them upfront, doing it that way and working a deal only benifits them and not me, so im not going to do it.

^That's a pretty nifty loophole, but in this case it sounds like the seller was too cheap to put a reserve and now that they didn't get enough they're trying to pull out of the sale.

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

^That's a pretty nifty loophole, but in this case it sounds like the seller was too cheap to put a reserve and now that they didn't get enough they're trying to pull out of the sale.

i hate sellers like that,    if you list an auction and start it low, your taking the chance that you'll be taking a L.  if you don't wanna take that risk either put a reserve in or start it high.

these same sellers who try to back out of deals when they don't get what they expected are the first ones hounding you for the payment hours after the auction ends if they get what or more then what they expected to make.

I'm thinking about requesting cancellation (to avoid eBay fees) after the buyers leave positive feedback. That way, they won't feel weird after already leaving positive feedback. Asking buyers before might dictate how the feedback. IDK

Back
Top Bottom