Selma Hyack breastfeeds african baby

lucky bastard
laugh.gif

no thats being nursed back to health. baby probably got immediate weight gain. result:

parents are obviously not happy.

on a serious note though, shes' gonna cause an outbreak of zombi babies craving tt milk.

"The baby was perfectly healthy, but the mother didn't have milk. He was very hungry. I was weaning Valentina, but I still had a lot of milk that I was pumping, so I breast-fed the baby. You should have seen his eyes. When he felt the nourishment, he immediately stopped crying."

ssbb_leaks_captain_falcon.jpg

YES!...

No one's gonna believe him when he's older, too bad he'll probably never see the video.

Did any of you guys even understand that she did something good for s little part of the world...a hungry baby in Sierra Leone?! I think that was reallywonderful of her...of course most of you guys won't see it that way
eyes.gif
(pretty woman with voluptuous boobs...is that all ya'll notice...lol)

i know if i had the opportunity to give to/help a hungry child i would do so, and i hope the rest of you would too...obviously not by breast feeding but ofcourse other ways

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Did any of you guys even understand that she did something good for s little part of the world...a hungry baby in Sierra Leone?!

Which is why I didn't bother posting it.

Back
Top Bottom