SERIAL PODCAST - Adnan Granted a new Trial

I dont remember the podcast in full but I came out thinking he didnt do it at all

I want to revisit the Podcast, but I think Jay and his friend Jen (I think that was her name) did it. Especially with the part where they were interrogating him and the officers kept on knocking on the desk telling him what to say.

I hope the doc was able to get an interview with Adnan, face to face, and one with Jay.

I been watching this show on Netflix called Cold Justice, and that was amazing hearing all these cold cases get solved or close to being solved.

He’s slated for a new trial, but the prosecutors are asking for that decision to be reversed based on what I read last.

Adnan did it.

Ya mans can’t remember what happened at that time? Guilty.

Honestly have no idea what side I believe still BUT

That girl seems sure they were together in the library

Till this day he claims his innocence

Also didn't take the plea

Adnan did it.

Ya mans can’t remember what happened at that time? Guilty.

Dont remember everything in full since its been a while since i listened to the podcast, but i for sure could tell u everything i did on a specific day like 3 weeks ago if nothing memeorable happened to me that day.

Yeah that doesnt work for everybody. I don't even remember what I did 3 days ago

If he didn't do it, he's the unluckiest man ever. Someone else stole your car and then murdered your ex-girlfriend in that tight of a time frame? Seems impossible

Interesting new true crime docu-series on ABC

I remember this being one of the first Forensic Files episodes I ever saw. Chick was wildin' throwing a bday party at her sons graves with streamers and **** right after they died:stoneface:

I mean, we are we to judge how someone decides to cope the death of their child

I feel like a lot of people are often presumed guilty because they didn’t “react or grieve” appropriately

But who is to say what the correct way to grieve actually is

I mean, we are we to judge how someone decides to cope the death of their child

I feel like a lot of people are often presumed guilty because they didn’t “react or grieve” appropriately

But who is to say what the correct way to grieve actually is

I'm in no mood to judge but like I said, I saw the Forensic Files episode and judging by the evidence and her story not adding up, I think that chick did it.

Then, I see her celebrating at her sons graves, so I think I have context to judge her in this case. But who knows, maybe this show will prove me wrong.

Here's the episode for anyone interested before watching the Docu-series. I'm curious to see how ABC spins this into something more dramatic since it seems like an open and shut case.

I'm in no mood to judge but like I said, I saw the Forensic Files episode and judging by the evidence and her story not adding up, I think that chick did it

Then, I see her celebrating at her sons graves, so I think I have context to judge her in this case. But who knows, maybe this show will prove me wrong.

3 episodes in, the prosecution railroaded her. Those two lawyers are definitely Trump Boys. The juror really said what kind of person gets breast implants. Conservation towns :smh:

Darlie killed those kids. It's been 20 years already. They need to give her a date and get it over with so that everybody can move on.

Darlie killed those kids. It's been 20 years already. They need to give her a date and get it over with so that everybody can move on.
The investigating cops pleaded the 5th when they took the stand.

A neighbor reported a suspicious black car was stalking the house the week prior to the murder and the day of.

There was additional footage captured before the silly string of a prayer vigil held at the grave the day of the birthday

Innocent!

Here's the episode for anyone interested before watching the Docu-series. I'm curious to see how ABC spins this into something more dramatic since it seems like an open and shut case.

I just started this last night.
Watched the first 2 episodes on ABC.

explain that sock :emoji_thinking:

I just started this last night.
Watched the first 2 episodes on ABC.

explain that sock :emoji_thinking:

Yeah, that part was glossed over on the FF episode but the show spent a little more time on that.

Another thing I've changed my POV on was the way FF mentioned the mulch, outside the screen window, being untouched. That was pretty slick of them to mention it but never showed the layout. The mulch was not directly in front of that window and of course, it'd be untouched.

I'm also buying that whatever they tested the screen with was also used on the bread knife, so I'm starting to doubt that bit of "evidence", as well. As was them showing the prayer before she started wildin' at the gravesite.

This reminds me of every middle episode of Dateline where they just start grillin' an innocent person just because they wanna finish the case. **** is disgusting. Glad I'm not a juror though, I don't even know anymore.

Back
Top Bottom